Part 11

GO TO A GATHERING WITH ME!

Slowly opening your eyes blinking them as they slightly sting a little, you noticed the sun wasn't shining today as always it was yet another rainy day

Slowly opening your eyes blinking them as they slightly sting a little, you noticed the sun wasn't shining today as always it was yet another rainy day. Closing your eyes back you immediately remembered.... This wasn't your room, you felt muscular arms wrapped around your waist as you hear faint snoring behind you.

Turning around as softly as you can to not wake him, you come face to face to see the beautiful man that held you tightly the entire night. His hair was a mess, mouth slightly opened and from time the time he would scrunch up his face like a little kid, it was so cute!

You softly laid your hand on his face as you admire all of his features, his eyebrow piercing to his nose piercing to his lips, forehead slightly touching his, leaning in to kiss him, you snap out it and decided to try and get up. 'Damn seems like I couldn't get enough of yesterday.' sitting up stretching you felt two pair of arms pull you back down. "Why didn't you kiss me? Scared?" you was surprised too see that he was woke the entire time,"w-when did you even wake up?" you asked him as he pulled you in closer by your waist until your back was against his chest.

"Hm when you turned around." he says as he begin kissing onto your neck. "Eren it's too early...." you say squirming around trying to get out of his hold, man's strong as fuck Goddamn.

"Your literally grinding against my dick, I know you feel how hard I am right now." he says sliding his free hand up to your neck as he wrap his fingers around it sending chills throughout your body. Damn this man know how to turn me on, but it's too early.....oh well morning sex it is.

"I'm really addicted to you, you know that?" he says placing soft kisses to your neck as he use his hand that was around your neck now grabbing your face turning you around giving him access to kiss your lips.

Licking your mouth wanting you to open them, you finally gave in and kissed back, groaning against your lips due to you grinding on him as his hand that was wrapped around your waist now making it's way to your panties.

Before he could both of you were interrupted by banging on the door.

"EREN AND Y/N GET THE FUCK UP IT'S 2:30 PM!" Eren groaned out of frustration as mikasa was banging on the door like a crazy person. You laugh at erens reaction as you get up from the bed finally fully stretching, walking to the bathroom.

"Eren stop looking at my ass." you say as you turn around seeing eren laying back with his hands behind his head, staring at you as he lick his lips, Lord Jesus why was he so fine damn. You were the one now staring as you seen eren get up and walk your direction.