Part 3

"LETS PARTY BITCHES!"

"SAY WHAT NOW?" you say standing up from your seat, what does he mean "the jaeger gang" what the fuck! Does he not know how ruthless that fucking gang was! I happened to look it up on my little time I had this morning so to even think such a gang can be so ruthless! they killed countless of people and even innocent people at that, they do not care who they kill at this point! if they even notice that their being watched, me and hitch are done, FUCKING DEAD! I know I'm being a little dramatic but I want to fucking live and dying in the hands of a ruthless gang like "the jaeger gang" is definitely a no no, the internet only show half of the people since there were videos there as well, but I don't even know how the fucking boss look. 

"Y/n is there a problem?" the chief says placing his hands on his hips, I frowned my eyebrows at him starting to speak, "YES THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM, WHY ARE WE ASSIGNED TO THAT GANG? THEIR RUTHLESS AS FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED!" I don't care if I was yelling, the chief obviously don't understand what gang he just assigned us to! Don't get me wrong its not that I'm scared, they don't call me the best police officer around for no reason, my fighting skills are top notch and my aim in shooting is always spot on! but not only is the gang it self is ruthless, there all fucking males I don't even think I saw any females in the picture and videos I've seen, they might be stronger then me who knows. 

"y/n please calm down its not like I'm telling you to talk to them, just observe them and follow them every chance you guys can get. you and hitch can even try and make up your own plans yourselves." even though I'm still pissed off, ill try to make this work somehow its not like I can not do this. and plus hitch is basically like me in the fighting and shooting so I guess if we ever need to protect our selves there's that. the chief talked some more before he dismissed us. I was getting my stuff when the chief call for me to stay behind. "yes chief?" I say walking towards him, "y/n I understand if you don't want to do this, but your one of our best and I know your the only one who can pull this off, so I'm counting on you and hitch with this!" the chief says rubbing the top of my head. me and the chief are actually friends including that were the same age and all, we just don't really hang out as much outside of work. "yeah, you can count on us!" I say as I smile. 

As the chief had let me off early I decide to head home and clean up a little before Sasha came over. I walk to open my door to find it already unlocked. wait didn't I lock my door? I thought, what if someone broke in? I thought again, as I reached for my gun slowly opening up my door I walk in to see some one on my couch, the unknown person turned around, "OH HI Y/N" the person says getting up, I stopped and put my gun away seeing who it was. "SASHA OMG"

I run up to her giving her a hug, Sasha hugs me back kissing me all over my face making me laugh. I walk to my room changing out of my outfit as Sasha followed behind me, "Damn y/n you got a body on you looking sexy and shit" Sasha says laughing, "you know its so hard trying to stay this sexy" you say playfully going along with her, "oh yeahhh y/n about what I wanted to talk to you about!" Sasha says sitting on your bed, "we have a party to go to later!" Sasha says smiling, You and Sasha haven't been to a party together in while so you thought this could be a chance to let loose before your mission.

You smiled letting her know your in on it, Sasha cheerfully jumps up running to your closet throwing out what looks to be a red fitted dress and red heels to match, she comes out of the closet smiling at you. "your gonna look so hot in this dress, Definitely with your body shape all the boys are gonna come your way." Sasha says wiggling her eyebrows. "I already brought a outfit so I'm gonna use your bathroom really quick"

btw this is how the dress looks

You go to put on the dress to see how it looked, not bad! you thought even though it was just a simple red dress it looked so pretty to you! when did I even buy this? you thought, looking in the mirror you notice how short it was, literally it loo...

You go to put on the dress to see how it looked, not bad! you thought even though it was just a simple red dress it looked so pretty to you! when did I even buy this? you thought, looking in the mirror you notice how short it was, literally it looked as if I moved around a lot my whole ass will get exposed. you thought, removing the dress you go to your other bathroom to shower, after around 40 minutes you dry off then wrapping the towel around you walking back to your room to see sasha taking pictures in your mirror, "okayy I see youuu" you say walking up to her doing a little dance. Sasha wore the same color dress and shoes as you but a different design. her hair was in curls every time she moved it would bounce.

sasha dress:

You go to apply your goods to your body rubbing your favorite lotion on, "girl you smell gooddd" sasha says smelling you some more, "girl stop that's weird" you say getting ready to put your clothes on

You go to apply your goods to your body rubbing your favorite lotion on, "girl you smell gooddd" sasha says smelling you some more, "girl stop that's weird" you say getting ready to put your clothes on. around 20 minutes passed you were done putting on your clothes, doing your hair and done with your make up. it was 8:30 you and sasha decide to leave now as she stated that her friend was coming to pick us up. 

You and Sasha waited out front, you look up to see a car pulling up, sasha grabs your hand guiding you to the car. "BESTIEEE" sasha says hopping in the front seat "SASHAAA" sasha and the boy do some kind of hand shake. sasha looks to the back, "and this is my forever, bestie, sissy and wife right here" sasha says pointing to me. "nice to meet youuu....."he says waiting for you to give him your name, "Y/N" you say smiling at him, "nice to meet you y/n the names connie, sorry you have to deal with this every day!" connie says pointing to sasha who was stuffing her face with some chips she brought from my house. "HEY'' sasha says already pulling out another bag of chips, "Damn how many did you take from my kitchen." you say laughing,

"ALRIGHT LETS GO PARTY BITCHES!" sasha yells as connie drives off.

END OF PART 3