Part 7

"why?"

Still sitting on the ground, after witnessing what just happen right in front of me I just couldn't bring myself to move. I wished so bad for those old memories to just completely leave...

but their slowly finding its way back and.... I'm scared..... scared to remember.....that.

"I promise Its gonna be alright...." the doctor says inserting a needle in my arm.

"NO LET ME GO! MAMA, WHERE'S MY MAMA!"

'Stop please stop..."  you haven't even noticed you were crying until you heard the door inside the house slam shut breaking you out of thought.

'shit' you muttered to yourself as you wipe your face deciding if its a good idea to sneak back to erens car or just make a run for it. obviously you choose the first option considering you were still on your mission.

Making your way back to erens car, you made it back in time before you saw the door to the house open watching erens men's split up making their way to their cars.

Trying to calm yourself down to make yourself look decent and some what normal you started thinking to yourself.

'Do I really have to stay with him, I mean jean gave us one month to get info I can just-' you jumped as the sound of the car door slammed.

"Why so jumpy?" eren says looking for his keys. 

"N-No reason" I say looking away, I cant look at him without stuttering. I felt a hand grab my face turning me around, coming face to face with eren he leans in closer to me as our lips were one inch apart. 

(yall sorry another smut scene lol)

 "Why so nervous princess?" he slides his hands down to my neck softly wrapping his hands around it as his eyes followed his movement.

He has me trapped. As if I wasn't just crying and all scared a few mins ago. 

I watched eren as he seems to be focused on my lips, As he stared at them with lust in his eyes, slowly licking his bottom lip he closed that space between us and instantly smashes his lips onto mine. with his hands still around my neck I feel him tighten his grip as he deepen the kiss.

"Mmm" I hummed against erens lips signaling that I want more. he noticed and picked me up placing me onto his lap. seeing as this dude might actually be the flash because I don't remember my pants being taken off. (eren fast asf damn lmao)  

Sitting on erens lap, As we kissed each other so aggressively, we pulled away trying to catch our breathes, not even a min passed erens lips were back onto mine. rubbing my ass and gripping it with his big hands I started to grind against him threw his sweats. 'this men love sweat pants damn'