10- Technically Not Eavesdropping

I AM HERE WITH A LONGER CHAPTER!

-Time skip because if you're here you don't need an explanation for One For All-

All Might laughed in his weaker form. "Come on kid, you've gotta stop crying so much if you want my quirk."

Izuku, from his place on the ground, stared down as All Might waited, thinking over his offer. He's said so much to encourage me. He even told me the secret behind his powers. Is this... is this what I was waiting for all these years?  

Suddenly, he felt tears surface. (Y/N)... I... I might actually do it. I might actually be able to fulfill our promise to each other. 

The boy rubbed his tears away as he solidified his will. We could really become heroes together... and if that's true, then how can I turn him down?

Izuku, with a determined look on his face, got up off his knees and rose up, confirming his choice. "Okay I'll do it. Yes!"

All Might grinned at him from above, the sky behind him a beautiful shining orange cascading into red. "No reluctance. That's exactly how I figured you'd respond."

But it wasn't that simple. Receiving All Might's power turned out to be no easy task, as I'd soon find out. Although I couldn't have ever expected what would happen next, so soon after I accepted the number one hero's offer.

The teenager and man shared a satisfying silence as they stood together in the dying light of the day, when unexpectedly, a squeaky voice popped up. "Heeey buddy." 

All Might and Izuku paused, drawing a blank as they realized neither of them was the one who spoke. 

They craned their necks robotically towards the sound and stopped their eyes on the form of a teenage girl.

"Uhhhh, heeeey Izuku-" Your eyes flickered between the two. "-All Might-" Speaking a pitch higher than usual, you maintained a deep, awkward smile spread across your face. "I guess-"

"I juu-ust came here to ask you if you wanted to hang out tomorrow, but I- like- uhhh- you look like you're busy so I'll just- show myself-" You pointed to the street and prepared to walk off, when Izuku frantically flailed his arms desperately and screamed while All Might spat blood. "Nononono! Don't leave! I can explain!" 

You stared as you approached them hesitatingly with a nervous  look on your face that said you had been shocked into next week. All Might blinked as he examined you. "Oh hey, you're that other kid who ran out to save the boy."

You nodded at him. "Yeah that was definitely me." Assuming Twice or someone didn't make a double of me or something. Wait but I was the one who was there- HOLY CRAP AM I THE DOUBLE!? 

 Izuku anxiously eyed you with his head down. "So, how long were you standing there?"

"Hmm." Humming, you held your chin, thinking. "Yeah. Somewhere around 'I am here!'" Izuku looked dismayed. "You were there the entire time?" He questioned rhetorically, not expecting an answer in return. Smiling slightly, you held your hands up in a shrug. "Pretty much, yeah."

All Might focused on you. "So I take it that means you heard my secret?" He concluded after your confession to Midoriya. One of the famous teeth showing grins that say nothing but 'Idfk' made their way onto your face again. "Again, yes. Definitely. Absolutely."

All Might regarded you with a tired expression. He sighed once again and put a hand on his head. "Well, since you heard the whole thing, I expect you understand that you can't tell anyone. It was pure chance that you were here to overhear it, but nobody else can know about this."