Chapter 19: The Nemesis

*The time is now for the crew of the RLS Legacy to feel true fear, an enemy unlike they have ever experienced before now strikes them and they must fend for their lives. Today (Y/n) will feel true fear that the has not felt in a long, long, time.

Today is a day for the martyred....*

The explosion rocked the hull of the RLS Legacy with the force of a god sending the items on the desk in Captain Amelia's stateroom crashing to the floor.

(Y/n) braced himself over Amelia's form instinctually making her let out a surprised yelp as the explosion shook the hull.

"What the devil..?" (Y/n) muttered as he looked towards the stateroom door in confusion and concern, startled by the explosion.

"What was that?" Amelia asked as she pulled on her underwear and reclipped her bra back into place, then she tossed (Y/n) his briefs which he gladly accepted and quickly began putting them back on.

(Y/n) scrambled out of the bed after Amelia, surprised to find she has already put her pants on and shirt and was now buttoning it up. 

Much to the Ex-pirate's dismay.

(Y/n) grabbed his pants and quickly pulled them up his legs trying desperately not to fall as he stumbled away from the bed.

"Be quick (Y/n) I will meet you out there," Amelia stated as she threw on her coat and hat, as she ran for the stateroom door, Amelia grabbed her basket-hilted sword and pistol throwing them on and pulling the lever to open the stateroom door.

Briefly (Y/n) heard the cries and shouts of men being killed, drawing his attention from putting on his clothes and towards the stateroom door, unfortunately, However Amelia had shut it behind her before he could spot what was going on outside.

(Y/n) focused back on getting dressed and threw on his clothes as quickly as he could then reached for his sword and sheath and slung it over his shoulder by its straps.

Next, the ex-pirate retrieved his pair of laser pistols and holsters which he kept on two belts that he had attached to the left side of his waist one pistol rested above the other.

(Y/n) reached down and plucked his cavalier hat from the ground and dusted it off. He was not going to let a gift from the dead be disrespected.

Gently he rested the hat back on his head and ran his finger through the feather and found that it was in good condition thankfully. (Y/n) reached down and unsheathed his cutlass and readied himself for what was on the other side of that door.

But he never expected what came next.

As the ex-pirate threw open the door shock and horror plastered themselves on his face.

Smoke filled the air causing a dark fog around the ship. Screams and laser shots echoed in the fog, the only lighting came from the burning fire aboard the ship and the muzzle flashes and cannons firing at each other.

Crew member's fought against the band of human pirates desperately. But their overwhelming numbers proved difficult to overcome as the humans buried blades and swords into their enemies.

One such human pirate charged (Y/n) which made him react immediately and parry the sword swipe and punched the pirate making the human stumble back giving (Y/n) the opening to embed his cutlass into the man's chest.

The pirate let out a yell of agony that was quickly silenced by (Y/n). (Y/n) pulled his blade from the man's chest and let him fall, then he drew his attention towards the battle that was happening on the deck.