Chapter 2: Attempted desertion

*Here we go another round then?*

(Y/n)'s eyes widened in fear and he gulped before attempting to retrieve his cool demeanor.

"Greetings Captain what brings you to my favorite tavern in the universe? Did you miss me or something?" (Y/n) with a cocksure grin.

Captain Amelia's right eye twitched in anger.

"Oh quite dreadfully Mr.(L/n) so much so in fact, that I came to remind you that I told you NOT TO LEAVE THE SHIP!!!" Captain Amelia yelled out startling (Y/n) and the woman in his lap.

"Mr.(L/n)? Whose this? Yer wife or sumthin'?" The woman asked making (Y/n) freeze up and Captain Amelia's cheeks flush red.

"I-I am not-" Captain Amelia began to speak until the clearly drunk woman interrupted.

"Yer a poor excuse for a wife of ya treat yer husband like that. He'd be happier with me. Especially if I show him the proper amount of 'love' he needs." The strumpet said in an annoying Irish accent.

Captain Amelia gritted her teeth in anger.

"See here You Floozy! I am allowed to treat him how I need to if he fails to obey his captain's commands. Also I'm certain that amount of 'love' you say, would have to cost something would it not?" Captain Amelia retorted with infuriated temperament.

Captain Amelia smiled smugly as the Irish woman stood up and got into the good Captain's face and growled in anger at her both daring each other to fight.

Finally, (Y/n) attempted to break the tension.

"Soo I'm just going to leave now if you ladies don't mind-" before he could finish he felt Captain Amelia grab his wrist tightly holding him in place as she kept eye contact with the Irish woman.

"That sounds like an excellent idea Mr.(L/n) let us be off, this strumpet can go find a sozzled drunkard's pants to get into." Captain Amelia said with a smile as she turned around pulling (Y/n) along as she shoved past the tavern's customers.

The Irish woman seethed with anger and grabbed a bottle and broke the bottom over a table and charged at Captain Amelia.

With not so much as a glance Captain Amelia spun around and extended her arm pointing a Pistol directly at the Irish woman's head stopping the woman in her tracks.

"We are leaving so please, leave us be. It would be quite the hassle for the tavern owners to clean up your brains from the floor wouldn't you say?" She mused as she pulled back the priming hammer.

The Irish woman nodded nervously and dropped the bottle and backed away.

Pulling the trigger and holding the priming lever then easing in back into it's resting position she holstered the pistol inside of her blue coat to where it was unnoticeable on her person.

"Now Mr.(L/n) let's get back to the ship to discuss an appropriate punishment for abandoning your post-" 

Amelia turned around to find no one there 

Where did he go?

Running out of the tavern door she spotted him running off into the crowd.

Captain Amelia growled in frustrated anger and gave chase. 

With feline agility she managed to catch up to him at least, but he was still quick for a human.

"Mr.(L/n) I demand you stop at once!" She shouted as she pushed past aliens in pursuit of (Y/n) who weaved in and out of the crowd easily she had to have chased him for about forty blocks or more by now.