Chapter 7: Delirious desire

*In this Chapter, Something peculiar happens, which causes Amelia to be more adamant on showing her affections in the most strangest of ways.*

(Y/n) groaned as felt the longboat being pushed off of him.

What a horrible landing.

(Y/n) popped his neck and attempt to stand but found he couldn't

Amelia was laid in his lap groaning in pain as well.

"Fuckin hell." (Y/n) muttered as he rested his hand on his head in pain.

"Language please." Amelia warned softly still dazed.

"Captain?" (Y/n) asked bewildered.

"Yes Mr.(L/n)?" Amelia asked as she looked up at him with a soft smile.

Then realization struck her, panic and distrust took over.

She shot up to her feet and groaned in pain from the swift action.

"Oh goodness, that was more fun than I ever want to have again." Doppler said as he got to his feet.

Amelia chuckled.

"Not one of my gossamer landings Ah!" Amelia gripped her side and fell to her knees barely catching herself.

(Y/n) watched as Amelia was helped to her feet by Jim and Doppler.

"Oh don't fuss." Amelia said as she stumbled only for Doppler to catch her.

(Y/n) looked away from the group as he leaned against the longboats in slight jealousy and sadness mixed with shame.

(Y/n) felt his long (H/c) hair drop into his face and on his shoulders, he groaned in annoyance as he searched the ground for his tie.

(Y/n) tied his hair back again letting the same strands stay in his face leaving a part in the middle so that the long strands may cover his scars (but not so well.)

Author's Note: *think Edward Kenway hairstyle but if you don't like that ignore this whole bit. I prefer it cause it would fit the pirate old times new future style.*

(Y/n) scratched his face his stubble aggravated him he forgot to shave before they departed.

Not that he had time anyway.

 "A cup of tea and I'll be right as rain. Mr. Hawkins.." Amelia looked over at Doppler then was confused and looked over at the real Mr. Hawkins.

"The map if you please." Amelia asked politely barely keeping her eyes open.

Jim fished the metallic ball that was the guide to the treasure out his pocket, this was the first time (Y/n) had bare witness to it.

Then it floated and shifted into that tiny sentient blob.

The blob let out a tiny cackle of laughter as it flew around Jim.

"Morph!? Morph where's the map!?" Jim asked 

The blob formed into a pile of rope and demonstrated how the ACTUAL map fell into it.

"IT'S BACK ON THE SHIP!?" Jim exclaimed as the blob flew around him and Doctor Doppler whilst Jim attempted to catch it.

"Stifle that blob and get low." Amelia growled softly to the group 

The group took cover under the destroyed longboat as another flew by above scanning the trees.

Amelia peered up from the Longboat and turned to the group.

"We need a more defensible position, Mr. Hawkins! Scout ahead." Amelia ordered as she went to hand him her pistol.