12

"i have nothing to wear! ugh, i might as well not go." jungwon grumbled as he rummaged through his now messy clothes. sunoo sighed at his dramatic friend, picking up a shirt off of the floor, "stop being dramatic jungwon. look," sunoo said, holding up a white long sleeved shirt and a blue sweater vest, "this would be cute, don't ya think?"

jungwon analyzed the outfit sunoo picked out for him and he had no clue he had that in his closet. "didn't know i had this, but it could work." jungwon slightly smiled in content, actually liking what sunoo had picked out.

"i literally bought this for your birthday." sunoo deadpanned, throwing the outfit onto jungwons lap and he couldn't help but laugh. "now hurry up and change, you're supposed to be there in two hours."

"i won't take long, don't worry."

"doesn't matter, now hurry up!" sunoo said, grabbing jungwon by the arm and pulling him up from his position on his bed and led him to his bathroom. "get changed and me and niki will meet you downstairs." sunoo concluded before he shut the bathroom door on jungwon.

.
.
.

"are you excited! i'm not even the one going and i'm excited." niki exclaimed, his leg bouncing up and down in the car that heeseung was driving. jungwon was probably more nervous than excited, especially now since jay actually knows who he is.

"yeah i'm excited." jungwon said, smiling faintly and niki frowned. "your face is like, really pale. you okay?" niki asked, worry laced through his words. jungwon nodded, fiddling with his clammy fingers.

"it's obvious he's just nervous niki," heeseung began, looking at jungwon through the rear view mirror with a reassuring smile. "don't worry won! you'll be fine, besides, you might end up dating jay!" sunoo excitedly said and jungwon only groaned in response. "i know i'll be fine, so don't worry about me. also, how in the word would i end up dating jay?" jungwon asked, genuinely curious.

jungwon wasn't even 100% sure that jay even knew what he looked like, but if he didn't, he'd at least be able to recognize him by his name, right?

jungwon was so busy playing scenarios in his head that he didn't even realize they had already arrived at the fan sign destination and he took a deep breath. "i'll see you all later!" jungwon exclaimed as he exited the car door.

"have fun!"

.
.
.

teddywon: can't believe i'm gonna see jay irl today😖 (ty for the outfit @peachyoo 🤩)

278 likes.
view comment...

aussiejake: ahh i'm so excited for you! enjoy your time jungwon :)

teddywon: thank you so much jake!!

bananamilklvr: you should've snuck me in 😫

peachyoo: no

heeheeseung: i'm so excited for you wonnie omg 😭🤚