19

it was now inching closer to the time where jungwon had to go meet jay, and his mind was doing twirls and his stomach ached at the mere thought of talking one on one with jay, his celebrity crush. he still had no clue why jay reached out to him and asked him to go out.

he was worried about so many things that he started to get nauseous. he was worried that jay was going to get noticed while out in public or he was just being trolled by someone.

"you okay won?" a voice called out from his bedroom door, and he turned around to see jake standing there. he just nodded, feeling like he would throw up if he spoke.

jake chuckled and sat on jungwons bed, "you'll be fine jungwon. he's a really nice person, don't worry." jake tried to reason a very nervous jungwon.

"i'm not worried about that... i'm just kinda confused? i just find it weird that jay, out of all people, messaged me and asked to hangout." jungwon sighed, laying on his bed with a loud huff.

jake couldn't help but laugh at the slightly younger boy. he was so worked up, and his face was going pale and he found it both funny and cute that jay is the reason for the boys worry.

"i know it's kinda confusing that a celebrity messaged you and i do have a part in this... but you're living your dream. right won?" jake questioned with a comforting pat on the worried boys head. jungwon just nodded, a faint "i guess" barely leaving his lips.

jungwons thoughts were interrupted by a very loud knock at his front door, and judging by the fast pace and the very familiar tune that was played with every knock on his door, he knew exactly who was at his door.

he got up from his bed and headed to his front door where expectingly, niki, along with sunoo were standing there- looking like madmen with creepy smiles on their faces. "...what's wrong with your faces. you look weird." jungwon cringed at his friends, letting them into his house.

niki laughed, "we came here for moral support is all."

"5 minutes before i had to leave?"

sunoo gulped, indiscreetly side eyeing niki who stood beside him and nodded. "yeah... we were supposed to be here like an hour ago? but niki over here" sunoo paused to point at a giddy looking niki, "wanted to stop at the convenience store before heading over here." sunoo explained, looking down at the crinkling bag filled with sweets in nikis hands.

niki just shrugged, not really caring. all he cared about was that he got the candy he wanted and they made it to jungwons house just in time before jungwon had to leave.

"i appreciate you guys coming but-"

"oi! sunoo, niki! what're you guys doing here?" jake questioned from behind jungwon, resting his arm on jungwons shoulder.

"moral support." sunoo and niki said simultaneously with no emotion what so ever in their voices causing jungwon to let out a small laugh.

jake nodded in understandment, "well, while you guys are here, you can come with to bring our wonnie over here to his first date!" jake exclaimed, clapping his hands like an excited toddler.

jungwon scoffed, rolling his eyes in a playful manner. "how do you know it's my first date?" jungwon asked, offended.

"i can just tell," jake started, a cheeky grin adoring his features. "so you admit it is a date!" niki shouted, finger pointed in jungwons face.

jungwon swatted nikis finger out of his face with an embarrassed laugh. "no, it's not a date niki! i was just saying it's not my first... date is all."

sunoo shook his head with crossed arms, a slight tap to his foot. "you really are dumb yang."

"whatever... just take me to the stupid café!"

• • •

with jungwons nerves slightly subsiding from that dumb, yet helpful conversation with jake, sunoo and niki. he was now stood in front of the café that he was supposed to meet jay at in about 5 minutes, and his hands were trembling and he had a sudden urge to throw up.

a faint "you can do it!" snapped jungwon out of his thoughts and turned his head to see sunoo sticking his head out of the moving car with his hands in the hair.  jungwon shook his head with a small smile.

teddywon: i'm literally gonna pass out NO ONE TALK TO ME

347 likes.
view comments...

bananamilklvr: but i wanna talk to you ☹️🥺

teddywon: no i'm too emotional rn to talk to anyone

bananamilklvr: but you're talking to me right now tho... 🤨

bananamilklvr: hello?!? ITS BEEN A MINUTE PLS RESPOND

heeheeseung: he did say he didn't want to talk to anyone so here he is not talking to you 👍

bananamilklvr: wow thanks grandpa 😒

---------
OMG i'm literally so sorry for not updating for so long 😭 ik this update is shitty af but there will be more chapters coming this week! tysm for all the support and 6k+ reads that's literally so crazy ‼️