20

bananamilklvr: good luck @teddywon !! tell him i said hi 😍

367 likes
view comments...

teddywon: no 😕

bananamilklvr: PLEASE i wanna be friends with a celebrity like you

skaterhoon: you're already friends with me shouldnt that be enough ☝🏻

bananamilklvr: the only thing famous about you is jake 🤮

skaterhoon: 😐

• • •

jungwon sat expectantly at a corner seat in the café, the place almost empty with just jungwon and a few employees populating it. he had ordered a white hot chocolate for himself, and a latte for jay- remembering that one time jay said his favourite thing to order from a café from an interview a few months ago. he didn't know if he's come off as weird for knowing his café order, so he planned a lie just in case jay asked about it.

after a few minutes being stuck in his own thoughts, he heard a bell ring, indicating someone had walked in and jungwons heart began beating at an extreme pace, his hands shaking and clammy.

he turned his gaze towards there door and saw a figure dressed in all black with sunglasses and a mask, and he was certain it was jay. he heard small chatter coming from the front of the café, but he couldn't quite make out what was being said or how the person sounded.

he gulped, still looking at the figures direction until the figure that he assumed was jay, turned around and locked eyes with jungwon. it indeed was jay.

he began internally freaking out when jay began walking towards his table, eyes squinting from a smile that was hidden behind the black mask he was wearing. jay waved small at jungwon, probably sensing the boys nerves.

"h-hi, jay." jungwon finally said, but he soon regretted it because of the stutter that left his lips. jay chuckled low as he removed his mask, and sat down across from jungwon.

jungwon didn't have the courage to say anything- he was too busy marvelling at the beauty in front of him. jay had dyed his hair blonde, suddenly forgetting how he looked with black hair. "it's really great to see you again, jungwon," jay began with a soft smile, his voice being the only thing filling the café air. "but this time i actually know you're full name instead of just 'won'." jay laughed and jungwon could only laugh back, a small, nervous laugh.

"h-how come you wanted to see me?" jungwon asked. he knows he's asked this question about a million times but he just couldn't wrap his head around the fact that jay reached out to him. "well... my reason may seem a little underwhelming? but, i just heard a few things from jake here and there. i grew interested in the fact that you were a fan of me and you seemed really nice." jay explained, and jungwon almost forgot jake was friends with jay until he mentioned it.

jay continued with a chuckle, "and after hearing from jake that you were pretty bummed out from me not recognizing you at my fan sign, i felt really bad and felt the need to reach out to you." jungwon couldn't believe his ears. jay felt bad for... me?, jungwon questioned in his head. this whole thing just felt surreal to him.

"ah... you shouldn't feel bad, really!" jungwon protested, waving his hands in the air, not wanting jay to feel any type of guilt. "it was my fault for thinking a celebrity would actually know how i was. besides, jake gave you my nickname instead of my full name- so there wasn't anything you could've done."

"i guess you're right, won." jay said with a smile, looking down at the hot chocolate and latte in jungwons hands. "oh uh, these aren't both for me! the latte is yours, i just forgot to give it to you." jungwon hurriedly said, passing the latte over to jays direction.

jungwon watched as jay picked up the cup, and took a long sip, his face content from the sweet taste of the latte. "how'd you know i liked lattes?" jay asked and jungwon gulped.

"i uh- remember you saying you liked lattes during an interview, so i bought you one... " jungwon admitted, completely forgetting about the excuse he had planned which was 'i just ordered something random', but with his nerves, he totally forgot. "the cafés pretty empty today, huh." jungwon asked, trying to change the subject and jay chuckled.

"i reserved the café for us. i didn't want you to feel too overwhelmed if people started recognizing me." jay admitted with a sheepish smile.

"i uh- need to use the washroom, i'll be right back." jungwon said, straining a smile as he got up and rushed to the washroom.

he fished his phone out of his pocket and began texting in the group chat, his hand shaking way too much from his nerves.

hotties
bananamilklvr, skaterhoon and 3 others

teddywon:
GUYS IM FREAKING OUT

peachyoo:
WHY are you texting us
instead of talking to jay 🤨

teddywon:
i got nervous
and went to the washroom

bananamilklvr:
istg jungwon
i will go to that café
and talk to him MYSELF

bananamilklvr:
I WILL TALK TO
THE FAMOUS PERSON
IF YOU WONT

skaterhoon:
niki pls 😭

heeheeseung:
you'll be fine jungwon!
he's nice right?

teddywon:
yeah...

heeheeseung:
then there shouldn't be
a problem won! ik that
you're a big fan of his and
it can get really nerve wracking
but just think of it as a friend date

peachyoo:
ah yes the wise words
of an old man

bananamilklvr:
"date" 🥸

skaterhoon:
stfu

teddywon:
i guess you're right...
thanks heeseung i guess
i'll leave the washroom now 😕

now with that little chat with his friends, his nerves slightly died down. heeseung was right, jay was extremely nice and he made it so easy to talk with him so he didn't know why he was still nervous. he hesitantly opened the door of the washroom and looked at jay's direction and took a deep breath. "i can do this."

--------------------
a/n: i'm so sorry for not updating in a long time omg 😭😭 but thank you all so much for 10k+ reads that's literally insane omg. i will try to update more often for you all since y'all seem to be enjoying this book <33