23

jayinus: new hair, who this 😉

1.3M likes
view comments...

jayfan1278: AHHH BLONDE JAY!!

jayinus_2004: YOU LOOK SO GOOD BLONDE OMG

teddywon: omgg you look super great with blonde hair!
*liked by creator*

• • •

jake knocked on his friends door, waiting for the door to open with his hands in his pant pockets. a couple minutes passed and there was no answer. jake figured he wasn't home, but he wanted to knock one more time just to make sure. after waiting a little the door finally opened revealing jay who was slightly out of breath.

"woah, it looks like you ran a marathon." jake said, inviting himself into jays home. jay just swallowed hard, being too out of breath to respond to jakes remark. "but for real, why are you so out of breath?" jake asked, taking a seat on jays couch, jay soon following.

with a heavy gulp, jay finally replied "i have... a lot... of stairs." jay said still out of breath and jake just laughed in response. "rich people problems , eh?"

"oh shut up."

jake still wondered why it took him so long to answer the door. he knew his friend had more stairs than the average person, but it never really takes him long to answer the door. "what took you so long to answer the door? and don't say it's the stairs, you don't take long going down the stairs."

jay sighed and fell back on the couch with a huff. "... i was just talking to someone." jay whispered, and jake could ever so slightly hear him, but he smirked. "talking to who?" jake questioned, poking at jays side.

"was it.... jungwon?" jake asked snickering and jay glared at jake, punching his arm. "it wasn't won- jungwon! i was talking to someone about a brand deal." jay said, his tone very defensive.

jake knew he was lying, but he decided to let it be and not annoy him further; satisfied with the reaction he got.

"anyways, what bring you here?" jay asked, standing up, his ears all red. jake chuckled low and cleared his throat. "just wanted to hang out with my buddy. you're always busy." jake frowned and jay sighed heavy. "i know... i've been trying to free up my schedule but there's been a lot of promotions lately so there's not much squeeze in time for friends."

"but you can make acceptions for wonnie, right?" jake asked winking, deciding to poke some fun at jay a little more.

jay scoffed, crossing his arms. "how do you even know i hung out with him..." jay said, his tone way more soft from before. "jungwon tells us everything."

"who's... us?" jay asked, confused.

"me, and his little circle of friends. he's always fanboying over you. i would tell you about it, but he'd probably kill me if he ever found out." jake explained.

jays cheeks turned slightly red, not going unnoticed by jake. "anyways, i'm gonna get going now. have fun with the photoshoots today!" jake said, getting up from his seat at the couch.
"oh, i canceled them." jay mentioned, his hand scratched the nape of his neck.

"really? we can hang out then, right?" jake asked, a big smile plastered on his face. jay slightly frowned. "sorry jake... i have other plans today."

jake nodded, understanding that his friend was busy. "don't sweat it. just text me when you're available to hang out, and maybe i'll invite the gang." he said, opening his friends door and waving him goodbye before closing the door.

• • •

teddywon:🍦

teddywon:🍦

346 likes.
view comments...

bananamilklvr: that's a strangely normal caption... 🤔

heeheeseung: it's literally just an ice cream cone

bananamilklvr: EXACTLY his captions are usually like 'i hate you, don't talk to me"

peachyoo: very true i have photo proof 👍

----------------
OML it's been so long since i've updated im so sorry 😭 schools been a mess and i recently celebrated my birthday so i completely forgot about this book lmao. but thank you all so much for almost 17k reads, and i'm so happy that you all are enjoying this book so much! i love reading yalls comments! hope you all enjoy the upcoming parts ;)