13

[a/n: i have no clue how fan signs work as i've never attended one,, so i hope the way i wrote this chpt will suffice 😭]

-----

jungwon trudged through the doors where the fan sign was held, many shrieking girls standing in line while taking selfies with their friends as he looked back where heeseungs car just was.

he gulped, his nerves catching up to him. he had arrived somewhat 'early' since to jungwons surprise, not a lot of people were in the line at the moment and the event was going to start in about 10 minutes.

he still couldn't believe that he was at a jay fan sign, despite him freaking out about it for the last couple of days.

jungwon got startled when the line starting  moving up and his heart began to beat at a ridiculous pace, his mouth going dry- now regretting not letting sunoo buy him a drink to bring with him.

jungwon looked down at his bag that was slung over his shoulder and admiring the picture he had brought of jay to get signed, his hands getting clammy at the thought of the once empty page would have jays signature on it in what could only be a few minutes.

he heard some commotion coming from inside the room where everyone was supposed to meet jay and with all the screaming girls, he assumed jay had arrived. he began rubbing his hands onto his pants, his hands sweating uncontrollably.

he took the page out of his bag and gripped onto it, making sure not to crease and potentially rip the page with his tight grip. he tried getting on his tip toes in hopes of seeing jay, but all he could see was a door that was being held open by two men standing on either side of the double doors.

he gulped, getting more and more nervous as the line began shrinking and him nearing closer to the door. he also made sure to grab his ticket so he could be able to get in, assuming those two men were there to check for the tickets and their reliability.

soon enough, the girl in front of jungwon handed the taller out of the two men her ticket and after a few seconds, her ticket was handed back to her and she walked through the doors, a slight bounce to her walk.

it was now going to be jungwons turn to meet jay and he gulped. "ticket." one of the men said flatly, looking down at jungwon with sharp eyes. he smiled nervously and handed the man his ticket and soon it was handed back to jungwon with a stamp on it.

he was waiting for the previous girl to finish up her time with jay with worried eyes. he was a mixture of excited and nervous about that fact that jay might actually recognize him and he wouldn't know what to do with himself.

before he knew it, the girl left and a faint 'next' was yelled from the inside of the room and jungwon breathed in with his eyes closed, trying to calm himself down.

he walked into the room, meeting eyes with jay and he gulped, giving him a closed lip smile. he took a seat next to jay, and placed his page on the table. "hi, it's great to meet you! i won't bother introducing myself since i'd assume you know who i am." jay laughed, trying to ease the very obvious nervous boy in front of him.

"h-hey jay... i'm a really huge fan." jungwon murmured, his voice faltering within seconds. jay smiled warmly at the boy, grabbing a black marker from beside him. "what's the name you'd like this to be signed to?" questioned jay with a wink and jungwon gulped, not ready for jay to spark up the conversation of 'jungwon! it's so go to see you!'- the scenario jungwon built in his head.

"uh.. jungwon is the name."

jay nodded with a smile, writing a small letter addressed to jungwon, adding his signature and a little messy heart next to it and handed the page back to jungwon. "pretty cute name jungwon," jay said with an eyesmile, patting the boys hair in front of him.