Vrushali's Memories

Next Morning –

Vrushali woke up and smiled feeling the warmth of her husband's embrace. She looked up at karna's face and got lost in her own thoughts.

Soon she felt Karna move, which brought her back to the present.

She looked at him, and saw him smiling at her.

She blushed, and tried to get up.

(the main word to be noted here is tried)

Because she was not even able to move an inch, before Karna wrapped his arms around her and pulled her on him.

Her blush grew, and she hid her face in his chest and spoke, "Arya, let me go."

Karna smiled at her shyness and said, "Why? Don't you want to be close to me? He said this in a mock hurt tone."

Vrushali gently punched him on his chest and said, "Don't tease me. And don't you have to go for your Surya pooja."

Karna chuckled and let her go.

After that they both performed their morning duties, post which Karna asked Vrushali and Vrishseina to get ready as they have to leave for the palace.

After a while both of them reached the palace. And as soon as they entered Vrushali was tackled by an emotional Bhanumati.

Bhanumati hugged Vrushali and said, "Jiji, how are you? Its been so long."

Before Vrushali could speak anything, Karna spoke out, "Waah Bhanu Waah, Jiji ko dekh kar Sakha ko bhul gayi. Kya mitrta Nibhai hai aapne."

And he started singing,

'Dushman na kare dost ne wo kaam kiya hai

Dushman na kare dost ne wo kaam kiya hai

Umra bhar ka gham hamein inaam diya hai" X2

Bhanumati looked at him annoyed, and said, "Sakha, why do you always have to act so childish. And also, I am meeting my Jiji after a long time. Whereas you used to visit Hastinapur frequently."

Karna made a mock sad face and said, "Ghar ki murgi daal barabar."

Vrushali who was watching their interaction with amusement, burst out laughing hearing karna's last comment.

She shook her head and said, "Arya stop teasing Bhanu."

Karna pouted and said,"Fine."

Bhanu suddenly felt someone touch her feet and looked down to see Vrishseina.
She smiled brightly and bent down to pick him up.

Bhanu then spoke, "Vrish, how are you? Did you miss me." Saying that she tickled him lightly.

Vrishseina started giggling and said," Choti ma, of course I missed you. And gently hugged Bhanumati."

Bhanu then put Vrishseina down and said, "Vrish, go to Lakshman's chamber. Both Lakshman and Lakshmana are waiting for you there."

Hearing this Vrishseina ran away and disappeared in the halls of the palace.

Vrushali then spoke up, "Where is Bhrata Duryodhan?"

To this bhanumati gave a sad smile and said, "Arya along with Dushi and the Pandavas have left for their punishment, before any of us got up."

To this Karna playfully said," Durri is now starting to think from his brain, I see. Nice idea to leave before anyone woke up and saw his disguise."

Bhanumati just nodded her head to that.

Bhanumati then turned to Vrushali and said, "jiji come with me, all the women are sitting in Mata Gandhari's chambers."