First love||kookv ❤️

This writing is captivating

This writing is captivating. This book is one of my most favourite books of all time from one of my favourite authors. This author has the most intriguing storylines I have ever read. Basically in the first part of the book, you would hate Jungkook but later on, in the book, you would love him. Taehyung s' character is the best and, Each part of the chapter is interesting, apart from Taekook and Jimin the rest of the Bts characters play minor roles. I loved Jimin and Jimin s' girlfriend they are such protective and sweet besties. Honestly, I don't have any words to exclaim how good this story is. The relationship between Jungkook and Suki ( this name reminds me of Haikyuu) in the second half of the story is so cute. The story has a perfect ending and, I want more of this story because the moment the book was finished, I was like " is it done aldready?". The title 'First love' is an apt title , and it makes me feel single, lmao. This story is a must-read, so Enjoyyyyyy!

Status: completed
Author:whoresome_rat
Top jk
Bottom tae

A/N: Sorry for not updating yesterday guys I was very sick and I was shivering, sadly. I am ok now......😭

Question of the day: Did you have a first love yet?
My Answer: Umm.... Yes, but it's over sadly..

Please come to my  sixth funeral

Please come to my sixth funeral....

ADIOS AMIGOS!