Black on black❤️

Such a brilliant book

Such a brilliant book. Adequately written story. The plot was so unique and intriguing.
All the characters were just fantastic. I had to say I loved Jungkook s' character, though he is not the most likeable in the starting, his feelings and his opinions made me feel that he was just right. He loves the person for who he is and not the bond. Thanks to the author for describing not only his emotions but this entire book in such an explicit manner. Vmin, as usual, has a place in my heart. Taekook s' chemistry was so beautiful, I loved the part that they were complete when they were together.  I liked the fact that they weren't any pointless quarrels, it was just perfect. Though the main concept is the soulmate bond there is also a lot of side action going on. Which was very entertaining to read. Hangsoen is certainly the most surprising character for me. Overall this book is filled with beautifully explained chapters and emotions. Must-read. Enjoy!

Status:completed
Author:hiraeseden
Top jk
Bottom tae

A/N: Such a beautiful book, give it a try you all.

Tests are starting next week🙂*smiling through pain*

Thankyou so much for 15k+ view. I love you all more than I ever could🥺💜

There is so much of BTS updates happening. Like BTS GETTING INSTA ID, OMFG.

Question of the day: Do you believe in aliens?
My answer: This is so fricking random but, Ya I believe in it. Don't ask me why.

ADIOS AMIGOS!