Predator|Taekook 🧜‍♂️

This book is certainly one of the best take on fantasy

This book is certainly one of the best take on fantasy. Featuring the mythical creature Siren. To start with, this author's captivating writing kept me hooked to the book. This book is a sequel to the book "Siren" but Predator can be read as a standalone. The plot and the idea of writing something so exotic just makes me want to bow down to the author. Taekook 's chemistry was really beyond anything I could ever imagine. Explicitly and intricately written interactions between a human and mythical creature. The fear of being at the brick of death, as well as the excitement and confusion Jungkook faced by confronting a mythical creature was written in such a relatable manner. Two different species with completely different opinions and aesthetics slowly getting close to each other and bonding was seriously a huge delight to read. The occasional visits of Yoonmin and the other BTS characters in the book was so cute. A little angst, a lot of humour and a fantastical approach weaved together a perfect classic. Siren: dangerous creatures who lured nearby sailors and people with their enchanting music and singing voices to drown them, but making the boy an exemption to experience the human world end well? Must-read. Enjoy!

Author: Jambooty
Status: Ongoing
No smut(yet)

A/N: I am so excited to see how this book ends. I tried to hide as much as possible and make the review a little suspenseful? I don't know if I achieved that. But give this binge-worthy book a try!

ADIOS AMIGOS!