Evil Husband (kookv) 🐺 x🖤[Now on ao3]

This is one of the most iconic books of all time

This is one of the most iconic books of all time. Though it's one of the most toxic relationships of all time, it's just written in such a fantastic way. Though you want to leave it you can't. Sometimes I just bluntly exclaim that they are so many twists but this time I really mean it, this book is twisted like crazy. All the characters were just top tier, it's uncanny how each character has a dark side to them, there is so much to unravel while reading. It was so hard to take sides and support a character in this book, it was never so hard to choose, I could never come to a conclusion. Kudos to the author for writing Jungkook in such an unbelievable way. I have never had such ambivalent feelings for Jungkook in any other book. I have to say that this book literally played mind games with me. His abusive, manipulative and his unstable side is quite hateful but his possessiveness and his perpetual love for Tae just makes me go mad. I was literally dying with the suspense and every single moment of the book. Taehyung s' character and personality were just apt. I appreciate the original ending, I feel that it was just perfect. The alternate ending to is quite pleasing. Overall I am just so grateful for this masterpiece. The matured content, however, is in ao3 due to problems in Wattpad. So you might as well check that. Must-read and unforgettable. Enjoy!

Status: completed
Author:KhushitaeMadi
Top jk
Bottom tae

A/N: [Edit: YAAY, she is back!. But the books will now be entirely transferred to ao3, you can read it there. Please check the book and her account for further details! ]

I am such a lazy ass, sorry for making you guys wait. But I hope you enjoy this masterpiece.

Question of the day: Describe you life in one sentence.
My anwer: It's sad, lol.

ADIOS AMIGOS !