METANOIA 🎨

The most meaningful book of all time

The most meaningful book of all time. To start with, I would hug the author for such a beautiful and delicate book. The characters were simply a medium for her glorious thoughts. The dialogue delivery the personalities of the characters to the plot, everything was so complex and intimate.  Reading the sole meaning and conscience that was portrayed through this succinct piece was truly blissful. Taekook in this book were so realistic and the scenarios showed how easily a small event in the past and the emotions that restrict you from feeling any happiness or basically the emptiness . It's not wrong to feel sad, depressed, broken, and angry because of this cruel world or simply for no reason at all. Being broken is okay because you will find your other piece and solace somewhere. Through this book I could say how intricate and simple but stunning the human nature is, and if you want to wait for the right moment than it's worth it. This book will definitely unlock the side of your versatile feelings...Must-read. Enjoy!

Status: completed
Author: hiraeseden
Top jk
Bottom tae
A/N: I adore this author, she might bloody change my entire personality if I talk to her for an hour!

My babies are getting sick so easily, take care Jk, Jinnie and hoba 😖❤️🥺

ADIOS AMIGOS!