Noah ❤️

This book is the most heart touching book I have ever read

This book is the most heart touching book I have ever read. From the start, there was something in this book that just kept me going. Coming to the story, Noah is Jungkook s' son and Noah has many psychological conditions and Jungkook is trying to find a perfect babysitter for Noah and, of course, Taehyung is the babysitter. It was amazing reading about Noah and his condition, I don't want to disclose much about the condition, because I want you all to read it. I learnt so much from this book, let it be about diseases, kids and even dogs! This book was so informative and of course, Taekook was there, it never felt like a time waste. This author needs some credits and she should know that she did a tremendous job on this book. I wish they were more Taekook moments but Noah just made his way into my heart, he is my most favourite character, I also love Jungkook s' character because he felt so realistic and I could feel his pain. Scooby and Noah s' relationship was way too cute, it was all so magical. This book made me see so many struggles like being a single dad for a child who needs special needs, how it is to live with a single parent and much more. The ending was just beautiful, I think this book is one of the best Taekook books I have ever read. This is sure a must-read, Trust me. And, Enjoyyy!!

Status: completed
Author:YOURSTRULYNELLY
Top jk
Bottom tae

Ahh, I am so excited for the sequel to see my baby Noah again!

Ahh, I am so excited for the sequel to see my baby Noah again!. And of course, I am extremely excited for Yoenbin and Taekook as parents! Did I mention how much I love Noah and Tae s' relationship, it just makes me feel so overwhelmed... I honestly think that both books are so underrated... Anyways enjoy!

Status: ongoing

A/N: I just feel that how much ever I tell you about this book it will never be enough ..😭

And BTS x Coldplay is just CALMING and BEAUTIFUL ❤️

And finally Thankyou so much too @Taekooklysh, for following me and liking all my chapters and giving me positive feedback... I freaking lub you.... ❤️

Question of the day: What do you think about people with psychological conditions?
My Answer: Honestly I am very intrigued by them and I also think we should not treat them differently, they are also humans like us!

ADIOS AMIGOS!