Keep it fictional 🎬

Mela just never fails to amaze me

Mela just never fails to amaze me. This book has so much depth and emotion. It's so intricately carved it satisfies me from the inside. Firstly the plot and the underlying twist, everything is so perfectly written. Each character and the avalanche of emotions always makes it difficult for me to choose a side. As a reader, I have to say that I was conflicted quite often, their angst-filled life just gave me a hard time. But it also gives us an uptake on how complicated people are. Taekook 's chemistry was so genuine I still can't get over it. I shall refrain from comparing them to HTT Taekook, both of the pairs are just unique in their own way. But God it was amazing to read their journey and Jungkook 's sporadic personality certainly gave me a hard time getting to know him, and Taehyung not knowing true self due to his facade was certainly something I could relate to. The drama throughout the book is the chef's kiss. Portraying many things such as depression, the hierarchical pressure to remain perfect and without defect in the acting industry, the breach of privacy, betrayal, and the fake and broken lives of actors behind the scenes weaves together this masterpiece. Must-read. Enjoy!

Status: completed
Author:onelasttae
Switch Taekook

A/N:
Thank you for being patient and supportive, much love 🫶

ADIOS AMIGOS!