Badass Queen 👔

For real this book is the most Iconic of all times

For real this book is the most Iconic of all times. Starting with the characters. Taehyung s' was the most legendary one. Like it would be a sin to miss out on his strong and badass side, it honestly removed that stereotypical mindset which I had and wanted for Tae to be. This probably the only book I managed to read till end even though it wasn't a slow burn. All the BTS members played esteemed characters with great personality development. All I can say is that I want to hug this author for writing in such a quintessential manner. Taekook s' moments were simply esoteric and different. Their relationship in this book was so unique compared to any typical one. You are so in for a book of emotional rollercoaster, angst worth your tears and a beautiful moral . The ending was so unmatched to any other and no matter whatever hell the protagonists have been through, they give each other a second chance. I cherish each bit of this deep and meaningful masterpiece. Must-read. Enjoy!

Status: completed
Author: adDICKTAEd
Top jk
Bottom tae

A/N: All I can tell Tae in this book is, sir you dropped your crown 👑 😌.

Thank you Cammy for persuading me to read it again...

Question of the day: Something you love about yourself?(feel free to brag about yourself).
My answer: I value my friendship more than anything. I had the most issues and mental breakdowns because of it. Lol. But be lucky to have me as your friend, kidding!

ADIOS AMIGOS!