Chapter 6: Even in the painting

The little guy was tired from playing yesterday. He slept very late this time, and Han Mo just had time to prepare for today’s trip.

  To tell the truth, Han Mo’s consciousness is not only the original owner’s deep love for Xuan Xuan, but also a debt. This complex emotion is intertwined, and he always wants to do his best to Xuan Xuan. Moreover, the cuteness of the little guy is worthy of Han Mo's effort to make her happy.

  The golden sunlight outside the window shot into the room through the glass, just leaving a beam of light on the floor, very soft and beautiful.

The little guy rolled countless laps on the bed. After going through a large font, hugging a pillow, riding a quilt, and pressing his butt, his curled eyelashes moved, and his little hand swept his little nose like a caterpillar. The bed arched and arched, and finally stretched a long waist, and opened his eyes slowly after a small yawn.

  Xuan Xuan rubbed her big eyes, and said softly, "Dad, I'm awake."

  Han Mo had just found the equipment, installed the equipment that should be installed, and took all the equipment that should be brought, waiting for the little princess to wake up. Hearing the sound, put down the big and small things and walked towards the bedroom.

   "The sleeping beauty finally woke up, come and get dressed." Han Mo had already matched the clothes Xuan Xuan was going to wear today and placed it beside the bed.

  The little guy who was still in a semi-conscious state allowed his father to fiddle, rubbing his distressed eyes, "Dad, where are we going today?" The little guy's clothes have been neatly worn by his father.

  "Let’s fly a kite today, and then..." Han Mo pretended to stop mysteriously, "Then let’s camp at night."

  The little guy who was still hazy at first heard the word camping and his eyes widened suddenly, "Xuan Xuan did you hear me wrong, did Dad say camping?" The little guy emphasized the words "camping".

   "Yes, we are going to camp. Dad checked the weather. The weather is very good today. There will be many bright stars at night."

Han Mo pretended to be excited, and used exaggerated body movements to assume that there were so many stars in the sky at this moment. The little guy looked around on the ceiling along Dad’s arm, his dark eyes gleaming, chasing him. After a shooting star crossed the sky, he ran into the house at a speed of 100 meters and carried his small schoolbag on his back.

   "Go, Dad, let's go see the stars." The little guy was serious, and he rushed to the door with his little schoolbag on his back.

Han Mo was amused by the look of the little guy, "It's not okay, let's not say that it is daytime and you can't see the stars. Even if you can see it, our little princess Xuan Xuan can't just go out like this. She hasn't washed her face and combed her hair. !"

Xuan Xuan's long fan-like eyelashes blinked in the air a few times, and then she remembered that she hadn't washed her face and combed her hair yet, "Xuan Xuan went to wash her face." The little guy said as he ran to the bathroom excitedly.

  Han Mo hooked the corner of his mouth, shook his head helplessly, and followed the little guy to the bathroom.

  Because today is going to the field, Han Mo did not get a complicated hairstyle, but just put a simple ponytail for Xuan Xuan.

  The fact is that although the gap between the same ponytails is so big, the ponytails made by Han Mo are not only neat and cute, but also a Barbie doll.

The little guy can finally pick up his small schoolbag and turn on the chattering mode. He kept asking questions, and Han Mo answered patiently. He told the little guy that besides kite-flying and camping at night, there will be mysterious things. Show. Hearing the word "mystery", the little guy was excited from ear to ear.