Chapter 30: The secret of Xuan Xuan and dad

Night

After signing the contract, Meng Si did not arrange a specific job for Han Mo, but asked him to register a WeChat public account with his real name, which is a bit similar to Han Mo’s original world Sina Weibo. The information is public and everyone can share life. , Is also a place where some celebrities show off their fans.

Meng Si is very professional and has formulated a series of plans. There is a dedicated team to perform specific operations. These Han Mo only know their existence and don't have much to do. Meng Si did give him free time as promised, and try not to let him in some things. Worry.

Taking advantage of the lack of things these days, Han Mo began to create his own new book. The first "Frog Prince" has been widely promoted in various kindergartens. The Frog Prince, who has almost one handbook, is very popular with children. They are full of mystery " "The Horse Rider" is also very curious.

The picture books published by    are all printed, which are basically the same as Han Mo's original hand-painted, maintaining the original appearance of hand-painting, but there are some differences in color.

After drawing a few pages, Han Mo looked at the next time. The little guy should have taken a bath and entered the preparation stage for sleep. This time is the most suitable time to make a phone call. The corner of Han Mo's mouth evokes a gentle curve, picking up the phone, and Before he could dial, the phone rang in his hand.

The screen showed Shu Ya’s name, but he had a hunch that Xuan Xuan must be stealing her mother’s mobile phone to make a call, and a soft voice came from the receiver, confirming his guess. .

   "Dad, Xuan Xuan is hiding in the bathroom, don't worry, no one can hear us." Xuan Xuan's voice is very sweet and crisp, and she speaks to her dad solemnly.

"Why did Xuan Xuan hide and call her dad?" Han Mo thinks the little guy is very cute, he can think of her mysterious expression at this moment, which is very graphic, but Shu Ya will not stop them from talking, Xiao Why should the guy be sneaky.

  "Dad didn’t dad tell Xuan Xuan last time, don’t tell others that the horse knight and dad are the same person? This is our secret, Xuan Xuan will definitely help Dad keep the secret."

Han Mo remembered that when "The Frog Prince" was just published, Xuan Xuan's kindergarten was the first to get the picture book. Originally, Xuan Xuan wanted to show it off to the children. This is a book of dad's paintings, but the picture book actually says The horse knight, the little guy argued with the little friends for a long time. She insisted that the book was drawn by her father. Later, she cried and asked Teacher Ding to borrow her mobile phone and called Han Mo.

Han Mo used the name "The Horse Knight", but didn't want to be too conspicuous. It was just a pen name, but didn't consider Xuan Xuan's feelings. Later, after answering the phone, Han Mo coaxed the little guy for a long time and told her that it was his dad to conceal others. An Xin created the pen name, because her father will always be Xuan Xuan's horse knight, that's why he came up with this name. It's the little secret of her father and Xuan Xuan.

After knowing why Xuan Xuan is so mysterious, Han Mo also said in cooperation, "Yes, our little secret must not be known by others."

The little guy nodded like a chicken pecking at the phone, then his expression changed again, "Dad, but Xuan Xuan found out that it seems like Teacher Ding also knows that you are a horse knight? Did my dad tell her?" Xiao The guy was obviously a little lost in his tone, and in her heart this was a secret that even her mother could not tell.

Han Mo was stunned. This question stumped him. Ding Rou knew that Wang Lei should have said that this book was originally published with the help of Park Manager Wang, although Han Mo had hinted that Wang Lei himself did not want to be known, so he used it. Wang Lei also understood his low-key pen name, but after all Ding Rou was Xuan Xuan's class teacher, Wang Lei would tell her that Han Mo was not surprised.

  But how should I tell the little guy? Han Mo thought about it and decided not to make up a reason, so he told the truth.

  "First of all, Dad must apologize to Xuan Xuan, because the secret is not only known to Dad and Xuan Xuan." Han Mo is very sincere at the moment, not treating Xuan Xuan as a child, but speaking in an equal tone.

  The little guy was frustrated when he heard what his father said, and said a little awkwardly, “Why did my father tell Teacher Ding, this is the secret of Xuan Xuan and Dad.”

Han Mo guessed Xuan Xuan’s reaction. Although this is a trivial matter, you can tell a lie at will, but because it is a trivial matter, Han Mo can’t lie. Once a lie is told, a lot of lies will be used to correct the previous panic. Parents are habitual to lie, so how can they be qualified to discipline their children not to lie?

  Han Mo continued to explain in a sincere tone, “Dad admits that Xuan Xuan and dad are not the only two who know about the horse knight, but dad can also guarantee that it was not his dad who told Teacher Ding."

  When the little guy heard the second half of the sentence, he was already in a low mood and suddenly had some vitality. He said excitedly into the microphone, "Isn't my father said it?"

   “No, because my father’s book was published with the help of the principal’s grandfather, there may be teachers in the kindergarten who know about it, but my father is not sure. But my father promised that he only shared our secrets with Xuan Xuan.”

Xuan Xuan was originally angry at her father for failing to keep her promise. After hearing the truth from her father, her depression suddenly disappeared. She didn't care about others, as long as her father didn't tell the little secret between them, it would be fine. The secrets of her and her father.

The misunderstanding was resolved, and the little guy returned to his former lively state. Asking questions, Han Mo answered seriously. What the little guy cares most about is Dad’s new book, "Dad, when will the new storybook be given to you? Xuan Xuan."

   "Quickly, Xuan Xuan waits patiently for a while."

  Xuan Xuan nodded earnestly, "Daddy has finished drawing, I have to show Xuan Xuan the first one to see."

   "Of course."

  The father and daughter talked and laughed for a while, then reluctantly hung up the phone.

The little guy thought that she had finished the call without knowing it. In fact, Shuya discovered it from the moment she took her mobile phone and hid in the toilet. She knew she must call Han Mo again, but she was a little strange why Xuan Xuan would call. It's mysterious and mysterious, and I used to hang around the house in an upright manner before making calls.

  Children’s minds are always changeable, Shu Ya didn't think much about it, pretending not to see it.

Xuan Xuan tiptoedly put the phone back to its original place. In order to hide the embarrassment, the little guy walked to her small room and hummed, "There is a guy in my house who is very cool. He is invulnerable with three heads and six arms, and his palm is a bit thick. , Led me to learn to walk... Dad, Dad, where are we going? I'm not afraid to be afraid of it..."

Xuan Xuan's pure and sweet childlike voice broke into Shu Ya's ears, she looked at the little guy suddenly, "Baby, is this a new nursery rhyme taught by a kindergarten teacher?" Shu Ya thought this song was very good, but she hadn't heard it before. , Asked curiously.

  The little guy stood up straight, stiffened his body, and said braggingly, "It was not taught by the teacher, but it was taught by my dad. It was a song written by my dad."

Shu Ya was very surprised. Han Mo used to sing well, so he dreamed of being a celebrity. But I didn’t realize that he could write songs. I have been in contact with Han Mo a few times recently. He has indeed changed a lot, from the bar video to Now Xuan Xuan's almighty dad who shows off from time to time is nothing like the previous Han Mo.

  Although Shuya was strange, she didn't want the child to notice, she tenderly possessed herself squatting in front of Xuan Xuan, touching the top of her head, "This song is really good, can I sing a full version for my mother?"