Chapter 10: Can't believe it (paying Wolong's debt)

The camping that was said to be good, but because the competition could not be carried out, the little regret in Xuan Xuan's heart was slowly dissipated because of the next camping plan promised by her father and the full set of limited edition Betsy rabbits in her hand.

Han Mo didn’t take this competition too seriously. After the game ended, the director strongly begged him to leave his contact information, but Han Mo still refused. Happy.

"Dad, look at my Betsy Rabbit. This is Father Rabbit, this is Mother Rabbit, and this is Little Sister Bei." Xuan Xuan proudly introduced her favorite cartoon character to her father, and spent a night to paint her dad. Describes the story of the Becky Rabbit family.

  Tonight is not the father telling the story to coax the baby to sleep, but the baby's story warms the father.

The bright moonlight shines through the glass, and casts a faint light on the little guy’s sleeping pretty face, and the smile that just slipped over her mouth. It may be that the little guy is too happy to have fun during the day, and the little guy is actually talking sweetly in sleep. She was still holding Little Sister Bei tightly in her hand.

  Han Mo put the little guy's tumbling little arm back into the quilt again. He was thinking about his own business and making money in his heart.

Making money has become a top priority for Han Mo. He subconsciously moved his arms. The original owner's physical fitness was average. He took the little guy out for a day, and his shoulders and arms were sore. Han Mo meditated in his heart. To exercise, the body is the capital of the revolution.

  ...

   Tired of playing during the day, sleeping at night is particularly good. This rule is especially applicable to the little guy. A burst of aroma drifts into the bedroom with the air. Xuan Xuan rubs her little nose, her big eyes flashing open suddenly.

Han Mo woke up early and started to make breakfast for Xuan Xuan after a simple exercise. The eggs made a tantalizing sound on the frying pan. When he was cleaning up the kitchen, the omelet mold he found just came in handy. If it was Han Mo himself It must be fried on one side, but for the little guy, he still fried on both sides.

The heart-shaped fried egg has a distinct white yolk, tender and sweet, Han Mo put the fried egg firmly on the plate, and the sound of little feet clacking behind him, the lazy and cute doll sounded, "Dad is so sweet. Ah..."

  Han Mo hooked the corner of his mouth, knowing that it was the little guy who was here, "Hurry up and wash your face and brush your teeth. You can eat."

   Xuan Xuan, who was still in a state of sleepy eyes, half dream and half awake, suddenly widened her eyes, and her belly made a rhythmic grunt.

  Han Mo walked over and rubbed the little guy’s messy head, "Daddy will wash your face and brush your teeth."

  The little guy nodded like a chicken pecking rice. When he turned to the bathroom, he didn't forget to glance at the dining table.

  In Xuan Xuan's little mind, it was the first time that Dad made breakfast for him. In the past, he could only have a decent breakfast when he lived with his mother. With Dad, he bought and ate on the way to the kindergarten.

  The little guy gobbled up his food. Han Mo had already prepared the clothes to wear. In order to have enough time to make Xuan Xuan styling, he entered a ready state.

Putting on his clothes and getting his hair done in one go, Han Mo was very fast and did not waste any time. He has always been a person who has a strong control over time. With the cooperation of the little guy, he completed everything before the estimated time, holding the little guy high. Go out happily.