71-75

Chapter 71: I love you, it has nothing to do with you

As soon as the word "Yes" fell off, Zhang Mingli's cheers came from the receiver, and then there was the sound of things falling and crackling.

  Han Mo helplessly shook his head.

"Brother Han, it's so late today, I won't bother you to rest. So, tomorrow morning we will still be in the same place. We are already working together for the second time. As long as the price is within our reach, Director Hu said No problem. Tomorrow we will directly bookmark the authorization." After Zhang Mingli finished speaking, he laughed harmlessly.

  The two chatted briefly. Zhang Mingli asked about Han Mo's songs and competitions, and then hung up the phone.

  Han Mo knew that Zhang Mingli was anxious about the show, so he quickly sorted out the story and prepared to take it with him tomorrow.

After all the work is done, it is almost twelve o’clock. Before going to bed, Han Mo will check the space-time forum. Before, he only read other people’s posts and never commented. He was all as a tourist. This is the first registration for the poetry contest. , This time, I directly boarded the account of the horse knight when I opened it at one point.

  I won the first place in the competition last time. The moderator sent him a congratulatory post, and some netizens' posts were similar in content, and Han Mo did not look carefully.

   Suddenly a small white envelope hung in the upper right corner. This is a private message. Generally, the post is directly posted in the public place. Private messages are rarely sent. Most of the private messages are spam messages, advertisements and the like. Han Mo didn't take it too seriously and opened the small envelope casually.

"Hello, horse rider, I only met you because of your "Facing the Sea, Spring Blossoms". I like this poem very much. I am usually a simple and happy little tease in everyone's hearts. Everyone If there are unhappy things, I want to talk to me for comfort, but I am also a human being, and I am also unhappy. Now I am in pain, but I don’t know who to talk to. Rider, are you there? I can talk to you Tell me?" The sender's nickname is Spicy Crab.

  Han Mo originally wanted to turn it off at a glance, but when he saw this nickname, he slowly retracted his action.

The person who sent this private message is not someone else, but Meng Si’s assistant, Pang Xie, because his name happens to be the same as Crab, so everyone always jokes about him. Fortunately, Pang Xie always looks heartless and self-conscious over time. I am also used to it and often call myself a little crab.

  His Wechat nickname is also Spicy Little Crab. Coupled with Pang Xie's affection for the horse knight in front of Han Mo this morning, Han Mo can almost conclude at this moment that this is a small assistant, and there is nothing wrong with it.

  Han Mo glanced at the time of the private message. It was fifteen minutes ago. He didn’t know if the person was still there. He tried to reply, “Of course.”

  The message was sent successfully, and Han Mo waited for the reply from the other party.

  It’s true that Xiao Pang himself said that in the company, everyone usually regards him as a funny person. He is honest and easy-going. The more you have such a character, the feelings will be ignored by others.

  Soon a small envelope hung in the upper right corner of the screen, which was Xiao Pang’s reply.

"I was so excited to see your reply. I really didn't expect you to reply to me. You are my idol. I can already memorize that poem. Hey, but I'm really in a bad mood now, because The girl I like is in love, but my boyfriend is not me. I have been a single dog for more than 20 years, I don’t care about being single, I just want to like her silently, but when she has a boyfriend, I even silently like her qualifications It’s all gone. I’m so depressed, my heart hurts, but I still like her, knowing that I shouldn’t, but I can’t help it, I don’t know what to do."