Chapter 49: Like to be lively, watching monkeys

The popularity is updated in real time, and it is re-ranked according to the amount of searches in each period. Han Mo casually glanced at the hot search.

  1 Finding a good voice, the first period ranking

  2 The best bar singer Han Mo

  3 Southern Girl

  4 Looking for a good voice second phase forecast

  ...

There are only ten positions in the hot search list. The top four are all related to Han Mo. Each hot search meeting has a corresponding news with text and pictures. Han Mo did not click on, put the phone down, and was busy with his own affairs. .

Just after washing up, the phone rang again, and Meng Si’s “cute photo” of the evil spirits was lit on Han Mo’s mobile phone screen. That was yesterday when he was waiting for the competition. Meng Sifei asked Han Mo to save his phone call as his call photo. Han Mo was originally. Not willing, but after playing, he gave the phone to Meng Si for safekeeping, and this guy set it up by himself. Later, Han Mo found out that it was going to be deleted, but Meng Si's stalker could only give up temporarily.

  The call was connected, and Meng Si looked unlovable, "Oh, my little ancestor, you have been in Wechat for so many times, but you give me an answer."

Han Mo faintly replied, "I didn't see it." He was telling the truth. He really didn't see it. There was too much information flooding in at once, a lot of Aite's, and he didn't click on each one. Maybe That's how Meng Si's was missed.

Meng Si sighed on the other side of the phone, "Xiao Momo, you are at least a star. The artist under the banner of Sichen Media, can we not keep the micro-customers so quiet? Saying that I have started work, I have started recording songs, and I am going to the company again, just say something, you have a good appearance, the easiest way, you can take a selfie. You have to interact with fans as much as you want, you look at yourself In addition to the registration information of the Weiker’s signed artist, the avatar is included in the system. Can we take a snack?"

  Han Mo thought for a moment, and felt that Meng Si was right, but he was really unwilling to do these things. It would be impolite not to respond to him, so he squeezed out a word, "Yeah."

If it was someone else, Meng Si would have thrown the phone on his face, but he really can’t do anything with Han Mo. It’s not a problem with Han Mo. Others crowded their heads to fight, Han Mo smiled at most. Han Mo ignored what others tried to show off. But this is Han Mo, and because of this, Meng Sicai admires him even more. No matter how hard he is, no matter how tired he is, he has to praise him.

This "um" completely defeated Meng Si, "Well, you can forward the first message I posted about the Sunshine Boys. You don't need to say anything, just forward it." Meng Si had a careful thought, although Han Han Mo didn't care about writing songs for Sunshine Boys, but Meng Si didn't think so. He would never let go of anything that was beneficial to Han Mo. Asking Han Mo to forward it was also one of his actions.

  Hung up the phone, Han Mo boarded the WeChat again. He found the message Meng Si said and forwarded it casually.

  As soon as the forwarding was successful, the phone message shook, and the dingdong dingdong kept ringing.

   "Han Mo actually sent a Wechat, I'm not mistaken."

  "Sunshine boy, what Han Mo forwarded was information about the sunshine boy."

  "This is the first time our family Han Mo posted the status. It was the news of Sunny Boys that was forwarded. Is there any special reason?"

Netizens began to discuss Han Mo’s status. Han Mo didn’t pay attention to his mobile phone at all. He guessed that it might be a Wechat message and didn’t read it in time. There have been thousands of comments.