Chapter 11: Song sold

Guo Tao frowned his eyebrows into a big bump, and sat down in a swivel chair with a sad face, "Happy Valley has taken a fancy to the song "Where is Dad?", he must use this song as the theme song of the playground, and it is only for us. In one day, what do you guys say about this?"

   "This is a good thing. The songs that go out from our program can be the theme song of Happy Valley. Our program is also bright." Wang Qian was a little excited.

   "Nonsense, I don't know it is a good thing, but where to find Han Mo now."

  Wang Qian swallowed her saliva, held her breath, and cried out with her fists, "Guo can rest assured that I will find Han Mo and his daughter within the specified time and will not let our show lose the big investor Happy Valley."

  Guo Tao glanced at the vowed Wang Qian, and sighed softly, “You said the same at the time, saying that you must go to Han Mo’s contact information, but people refused you because they didn’t understate it?”

Wang Qian was stunned. She swallowed the stubborn words in her throat before she could say it. She grumbled her lips and muttered in her heart. I'm not doing it well, I'm an assistant editor and director who is not that capable."

  Of course, these words Wang Qian only dared to say in her heart, “Then what do you say? If we don’t find Han Mo right away, we might lose the big investor Happy Valley.”

Guo Tao got up from the swivel chair and couldn't sit still anymore. Everyone could lose it. This is the big investor. If the investor is gone, the program won't need to be done. It is impossible to find a new partner in a short time. , He shook his head helplessly.

   Li Manli, who has not spoken all the time, snorted coldly, her flaming red lips slightly opened and closed, "What's the use of being anxious here."

  Wang Qian pouted her mouth unconvincingly, and most disliked Li Manli's domineering appearance, "Ms. Li has a good way?"

Li Manli didn't even look at Wang Qian, took out a small sun-shaped badge from her handbag and placed it on the table in front of Guo Tao.

  Guo Tao picked up the badge in doubt, his eyes trembled slightly. He didn't know what Li Manli meant to take out the badge at this time.

  Wang Qian thought Li Manli had a good way, but she just took out such a small thing, "The badge is very cute, Teacher Li, is this your good way?"

  Li Manli rolled her eyes, "turn over and take a look."

  Guo Tao turned the badge over. Behind the little sun was a row of small characters, "Golden Sun Kindergarten."

  Guo Tao seemed to think of something, but was not sure, staring at Li Manli with wide eyes, "This is?"

   "It fell out of that child's schoolbag yesterday." Li Manli's tone was very flat.

  Guo Tao widened his eyes in surprise, and then looked at the small print at the back of the badge again.

  Wang Qian excitedly said, "I'm going to the Golden Sun now." Wang Qian ran out the door before the voice fell.

   "Wait!" Li Manli stopped Wang Qian who had run to the door, "I will go with you."

  ...

  Ding Rou retracted her puzzled eyes, and the children in several classes also arrived at the door, and the conversations of the parents drifted into her ears.

   "Did you watch the live broadcast of Apple TV yesterday?"

   "Is that the parent-child show?"