Chapter 9: Full score

The host just finished reporting for the last family on the registration form and stepped off the stage on high heels. Yu Guang just happened to glance at Wang Qian, who was arguing with him not long ago, and let out a soft snort in his nose.

   "Manli, don't worry about the result after scoring for a while. There is still a family." Guo Tao handed her the last application form.

   "Director, are you kidding me? Our show is almost over. We will add players temporarily. Let's broadcast live." Manli said softly and coquettishly.

  Guo Tao frowned slightly and said in a commanding tone, "I know, but this player must add it."

  Li Manli didn't know the sacredness of the player who was forced in by the director, but she would certainly not win the first place. She sneered in her heart, took the registration form in Guo Tao's hand, twisted her hips and returned to the stage.

  What a profession is, it is a face on the stage, and another face on the stage. Li Manli, who walked to the stage, did not have the reluctance just now, and introduced Han Mo and his daughter with a smile on her face.

  The little guy heard his name, "Dad, is it our turn to sing?"

  Han Mo touched the top of Xuan Xuan's head, "Yes, Xuan Xuan will be able to sing with her father on stage in a while, just sing the song that father taught you just now, okay?"

  The little guy nodded like a chicken pecking at the rice. All she thought of was her favorite Betsy rabbit. Auntie said, as long as you work hard to sing, you can get a limited edition full set of Betsy rabbits.

  When the host announced that there was a group of participating families, the players waiting for the result in the background began to commotion.

   "Isn't it said that there are only 10 groups of participating families, how come there is one more group."

   "Yes, I don't know where the person is from, so I just stuff it here."

  "Don’t you know this? Now parents are willing to use any method in order to give their children a chance to show their faces on TV."

   "Hehe, let me say that it is those parents who want to show their faces too. Vanity is inflicted. I know that parent. He always dreams of celebrities, and his wife has not woken up after running away for so many years."

  There was no warm applause, no gorgeous clothes, no well-designed styling, only a father carefully led his petite daughter, and carefully and softly said, "Be careful of the steps."

The lights illuminate the center of the stage again. Some people are still questioning why another family should be added to the competition. The judges are also whispering. A very small number of people who eat melons just to see the excitement, have been happily waiting for the last group of the host population. Family show.

  Xuan Xuan held her father's big hand and tilted her little head, "Dad, can you sing the little star?"

  Han Mo leaned over and touched the top of the little guy’s head, "No way."

   "Then can I teach you?"

   "Okay!"

   "Twinkletwinklelittlestar. HowIwonderwhatyouare."

   "You ran away~"

The happy laugh of the father and daughter came from the    station.

  A simple conversation attracted everyone's attention to the stage. They heard this opening method for the first time. There was no costly show, just the most ordinary father and daughter chatting.