Chapter 35: Listen to me

Meng Si did not care about Tian Yadong anymore, and looked at the scene in the rehearsal room for himself.

  Tian Yadong was very upset, and he saw it inadvertently when he wanted to leave, "Hey, isn't this just..."

  Meng Si did not answer, and Tian Yadong did not leave. He thought about what this kid was going to do, and stood behind Meng Si with his mouth curled.

Han Mo knows that it’s easy to give them a song. Any one he brought over in the original world is a classic. Not to mention letting one of the three children stay, even if he stays, he also has this confidence, but the way forward What? After signing the contract, there are too many singers who have become 18th-line singers. They have no characteristics and no solid singing skills. In the end, they can only become a dust in the big waves, and they will be buried forever.

  Han Mo’s actual age is ten years older than the original owner. Too many experiences let him know that no matter what your job is, which path you are going to take, mentality, and positioning are all very important.

Han Mo decided to change their mentality and positioning first, "Remember, don't imitate others, you will never imitate yourself. The audience will not want to watch a teenage boy dance, nor listen to a child singing the vicissitudes of life. The song, everything about you should be sunny and beautiful, even if it’s in love, it’s the feeling of first love, not some groaning without disease."

The three boys nodded one after another. They stood in a row automatically, like three students listening to the teacher's words. At first, they only thought that this handsome big brother would give some simple suggestions at most, but at this moment they were treated by the powerful personalities of the predecessors in front of them. Attracted by charm.

The two people who eavesdropped outside the door stood in tandem, and Tian Yadong snorted coldly, "What the hell, he hasn't made his official debut yet, so he said some grand-sounding principles. Those three songs were all selected by me. Can music be inferior to him after thirty years?"

  Meng Si was too lazy to know Tian Yadong, rolled his eyes in front of him and said nothing.

  Han Mo didn’t know that there were people outside listening to his own speech, and continued, “I’ll teach you a song now, and later you will sing the song I teach in front of the judges and teachers of the Morning Media.”

   "Just one song? But, we have three of us." The boy was very happy when he heard the brother say that he would teach them to sing, but he knew there was only one song, and he was a little puzzled.

   "The three of you sing this song together, in the form of a combination."

  A hint of surprise appeared in the eyes of the three boys, and they said in unbelievable chorus, "Together? Combination?"

  Han Moqing said with an "um".

  Just now, he has been thinking about choosing three songs for them. They should be suitable for each capital, and they should be classics. Finally, there was an idea in my mind, why should I choose three songs? They obviously can form a combination. The three boys' vocal ranges are similar but not the same, so they can fit together.

When he had this idea, the first thing he thought of was "Love" by the Little Tigers. This song was considered an old song in the previous world, but every time I listened to it, he still felt that he could not help but hum along with it. This is the classic charm. It’s not like a fast-food song. It’s nice to listen to it today. It can make people want to repeat a single all day, but after this time, I feel annoying to listen to it again.