3 Shocking News

Part 3 Shocking News

Arvind had words with his lawyer Roy about Shashi's problem. Roy was stunned.

*This is a very sensitive matter, Mr. Raizada. Ask him to move the papers to me as much as possible. He has to change all the properties in his wife or in his daughter's name because it's already late. Kailash didn't pay the EMI of the loan for the past six months. Mr. Gupta should be alert anytime*

*You get the papers ready. I will give you the property details of Shashi in an hour* Arvind said.

*Ok, sir*

*Won't it affect Shashi if he changes the property in his wife and daughter's name? *

*Of course, it will affect. He would be arrested but we will handle it... we can save the maximum of his property...*

Arvind sighed.

*We have no choice, Mr. Raizada... or else, he will lose each and every penny... *

*Ok*

Arvind called Shashi but there was no response from Shashi's side. He didn't attend Arvind's call which made Arvind worried. Ratna handed him coffee.

*Why are you looking tensed? Is everything alright? *

*Don't know why Shashi is not attending my call* he said worriedly.

*He must be busy...*

*No... he attends my call or drops the message if he is busy...*

*Wait, I will call Garima...*

* Do it quickly...*

Ratna took her mobile. That's when HP knocked on their door.

*What's the matter HP? *

*Kapoor and family are here to meet you*

Arvind and Ratna spared a glance.

*Why is he here now? *Arvind murmured.

*Go and meet him then only you can get to know the reason for their visit* Ratna said.

*He will start nagging me to talk to Chotte about marriage...*

*I think you should make them understand about Chotte*

*Could you do me a favor? *

*Tell me...*

*Call Chotte in front of them and ask him about marriage... turn the speaker on. They will get to know that there is nothing we can do with Chotte...* Arvind said.

*Have you gone mad...? Don't you know how Chotte reacts? He will pounce on me if I ask him about marriage... I'm out of it... I have no problem if you do that because you have not spoken to him about his marriage yet but I already did*

*Are you planning to push me in the hell? * Arvind asked horrified.

*You too are doing the same... are you planning to break my and Chotte's understanding? Dirty fellow...*

*Ratna, you can console him later, telling the truth. He will truly appreciate you if he gets to know your intention...*

*Oh, really? Then you do it. I will console him by telling the truth*

*Are you sure? Will you console him for me? *

*Sure... I will surely do it for you... but don't you dare drag me in it*

Taking a deep breath, Arvind walked downstairs. Ratna followed him. They saw Kapoors looking sad... especially, Laila. There is no makeup on her face, like, she wears always. Her face looked pale. Ratna gulped down, looking at Arvind.