5 How happy she was...!

Part 5 How happy she was...!

Arnav and Arvind brought Khushi to the hospital. She was still unconscious. The doctor checked her.

*She is stressed and looking weak... I will give an injection. Make her eat well...* the doctor said.

*What is for the injection, Doctor? * Arnav asked.

*She will get her consciousness back*

*Then don't inject her doctor*

The doctor and Arvind looked at him oddly.

*She didn't eat anything. I don't think she will do it soon... she won't sleep if she gets her consciousness back and will start crying. Her father just passed away today, doctor... *

*Oh...*

*She needs energy. It will be better if you give her saline...*

The doctor nodded yes.

*Ok... it will take time to finish a saline bottle. Let her sleep till then*

*Ok, doctor*

The doctor insisted on a nurse and left.

*Chotte, I will be with Khushi. you go home and take a rest*

*Dad... I took enough rest on the flight. You go and eat something. You have to take medicine. I will call Neerav and leave the hospital when he comes here*

*Ok... I will send the car back*

*Dad...*

*Yes, Chotte...? *

*What about Gupta's house? Don't they need to vacate it? *

*They have to... the bankers gave only one-hour time for them to vacate. That's what broke Shashi... how could he see his wife and daughter on the road? I requested the bank manager explaining about the situation and got a little time. They have to vacate the house in a week after finishing the rituals for Shashi*

*Where will they stay Dad? *

*Don't know Chotte... I really don't know what to do... what if Garima doesn't accept our favor? *

*What's there to think, Dad? We have to arrange a house for them... after all, they are Shashi uncle's family... Neerav is going to marry Khushi. We have to do that, Dad. We should make Garima aunty accept it... If you are hesitant, I will do that...*

*Thank you, Chotte...*

*You go to GH... it's getting late*

*You too have something...*

*I will...*

Arvind left the place. Arnav sat on the chair next to Khushi's bed. He removed his mobile and called Neerav. He attended the call.

*Neerav, come to the MH hospital* Arnav said.

*What happened, Arnav? *

*What are you asking? Didn't Mom tell you anything? *

*No... actually, I didn't meet Mom*

*What do you mean? Where are you? *

*In RM. I'm very tired as I'm roaming from the morning *

Arnav rolled his eyes.

*Is this a time to give an excuse? *

Why would I give an excuse? *

*Khushi is your fiancé. She is admitted to the hospital. she needs you beside her more than anyone... understand your responsibility... the saline has been given to her because she is so weak...*