21 I LOVE YOU

Part 21 I LOVE YOU...

Arvind entered Neerav's cabin like a storm. Neerav stood from his seat and looked down. Arvind locked the door.

"What the hell are you doing in the office? Don't you have even a bit of responsibility?" he shouted.

Neerav stood mute. He could not take his friend's name. Arvind will fire him from AR if he does that.

"Say something you, idiot..." Arvind yelled.

Neerav was looking down.

"Arnav's wedding got fixed. You have damaged our image already. I beg you, please don't make us bow down in front of people. I won't say don't drink because I know you won't obey my words but I won't spare you if you drink in the office" he said furiously and left his cabin.

Neerav's friend Rakesh entered his cabin with a hung face.

"I'm really sorry, Neerav..."

Neerav gulped down.

"Don't know what else I have to spare" Neerav said wearily.

"Thank you for not taking my name"

"Leave it... this is not new to me... now days, I receiving such horrible words from my father often"

"Parents are like that... they won't understand us but expect us to understand them and should mention, your brother is a reason for all your problems"

Neerav was silent.

"Why does he marry the same girl you refused to marry, to show the world how good he is?" Rakesh asked, trying to fuel the fire.

"He is doing this for mom and Dad. He does anything for their happiness"

Rakesh sighed.

"The same girl who you refused going to come to RM. She will be staying there as your brother's wife. How will you face her every day? Doesn't your brother think of you once?"

"There is nothing to think about it. She is going to become my BHABI... that's what she is"

"They are getting married in five days... get ready to face it"

Rakesh left the place. Neerav leaned on the seat closing his eyes.

Anup disconnected the call in frustration. Of course, it was Rakesh's call. It's not going to be easy for him to make Neerav fond of him it seems. He is disappointed. Little effort needed to make Neerav change. They can do it after the marriage taking time. Now, getting him married to Laila is what matters. They have to implement their plan to do it with the help of Rakesh. If he acts perfect, their plan will get succeeded. Of course, Rakesh will do it... after all, he will get fifty lacks if he finishes the task...!

GH

Khushi was biting her nail in nervousness. She was nervous like hell, hearing I LOVE YOU KHUSHI from Arnav. Did he really utter it? This man has no hesitation... he has damn guts. But, does the guts enough to say that? Is not something more than the guts needed to tell that? LOVE... without love how could he tell that? Does he love her? Or, he said that to get her out of the shell? What else other than LOVE can change the person? Will she think anything other than that anymore? What would she do? How would she face him if he comes here like always? But, there are only five days to marriage. So, there is no chance for him to come here. She thought. She felt like she wanted to sleep. it will make her little relaxed. She thought. So, she laid down on the bed, closing her eyes. But, it was not easy for her to get sleep. Arnav smiled inside her closed eyes teasingly. She opened her eyes jerking.