28 Arnav's Stand

Part 28 Arnav's stand

Khushi came to the kitchen just like a storm and saw Laila pouring coffee in a cup. She turned Laila towards her and slapped her hard. Laila stood, touching her cheek shockingly as the slap vibrated her whole body.

"What do you think of me...? Haan...? What did you ask me about trapping men? Why are you asking me about it? You are an expert in that matter after all... My husband told me everything about you from when you started nagging him for the marriage. He blocked your number could not tolerate your nuisance right? I know how much you tried to trap Arnav and what you did. when you couldn't trap him, you trapped his younger brother putting blame on him and married him. one more word about me, and I will cut your tongue off... mind it..."

She took a step close to Laila.

"My husband left the place silently because he doesn't want me to be so naïve. He wants me to break the opposite person who degrades me. This is what he wants and I fulfilled his wish... if you again cross my path, I won't mind breaking your teeth..." she flicked her fingers in front of Laila's face in a warning manner.

"How dare you slap me?" she said gritting her teeth.

"Of course, I dare... if you could dare degrade me, I would dare save my respect. You too try to save it because your husband won't stand for you as my husband does for me... that's the difference between you and me"

Making herself cool, Khushi prepared coffee for Arnav casually as if nothing happened there.

"You don't even have a penny..." Laila said.

Cutting her,

"You have piles of money... what can you do with it? I have my husband by my side... he is my property... who is ready to face any problem for his wife..."

Laila was standing like a statue, holding her cheek. Khushi left the kitchen with coffee cups.

She came inside the room and extended a cup to Arnav. He took it from her smilingly.

Khushi sat on the bed and drank the coffee, glancing at Arnav who was also drinking the coffee smilingly. They looked at each other and smiled again and again.

"Is your palm in pain? " He asked with a lopsided smile.

"Warriors won't mind the pain..." she said smilingly.

Arnav chuckled. Something sparkled in Khushi's mind.

"How do you know my palm would ache? " she asked.

Arnav sipped the coffee al smilingly said nothing.

"Were you there? "

He smiled.

"Tell me"

"Hann... I was there... how could I miss seeing you lashing over on her? "

Khushi chuckled.

Taking the cups, she walked towards the door.

"Khushi..." Arnav called her with a slight smirk.

She looked at him raising her brows.

"Keep smiling... you look pleasant while smiling..."

Khushi left the room with a smile. She felt her heart fill.

In the meanwhile,

Laila went to Neerav's room. He was about to shout at her for entering his room, he stopped, seeing a slight fingerprint on her cheek.

"Khushi slapped me, Neerav. Please come and ask her that how could she slap me"

Neerav thought for a while and hurried to Arnav's room. Laila followed him feeling happy. Neerav knocked on the door of Arnav's room. Arnav opened the door and saw Neerav standing with Laila. Khushi also came and stood beside Arnav.