54 Part of the plan

Part 54 Part of the plan

Anup saw Arnav in the news. He frowned seeing him. Didn't he go to London? Then how will William work out on the plan? He was tensed. What will happen now? If Arnav is here, he can do nothing. He knew how dangerous man Arnav is. However, he will smell his plan.

At the same time, his phone rang. The call was from William. He attended it hurriedly. Before he said anything,

" The girl came here alone... " William said.

"Girl? whom you are talking about?" Anup asked as he didn't expect Khushi could go to London without Arnav.

" Khushi Singh Raizada... "

" What? Is Khushi there? "

" Yes. she is here all alone. Someone called Steve directing her"

Anup got awestruck hearing that. He knew who Steve is. Does she go to London all alone to organize the program? How dare she? Arnav should have sent her to lead the program. Maybe, he will join her later. Anyhow, it's better she went to London alone. It will be easy for William to finish her. Anup became happy and relieved.

"Try to finish her at any cost" Anup said.

"Heavy downpour here. I don't think the program will take place as per their plan. She won't come out of the hotel room until the rain stops as she is alone. Finishing her in the hotel room will lead us to the problem. I will definitely get caught. So, it won't be a wise decision to kill her in the hotel"

"Mmm... what's your plan?"

"I will wait until the program takes place. Or, I will finish her on the way to the Airport"

"Ok... that's a good idea"

"By the way, why do you want to kill a small girl?"

"Small girl and she? You don't know her... Khushi Singh Raizada is not an easy woman to handle"

"Singh Raizada? Is she related to Arvind sir?"

Anup got stuck for a second, regretting the blunter he had done.

"No... why would I kill Arvind's relative?"

"Oh... I just asked as their names match..."

"There are many Singh Raizadas in India..."

"I guessed it..."

"William... are you in touch with Arvind now also?"

"No... it's been so long I talked with him... but I thinking of talking to him from the time I heard SINGH RAIZADA"

"No...don't do that..."

"But why?"

"Don't you know about Arvind? He doesn't like such activities. He may cut off your friendship and mine too"

"Yeah, you are right. He will definitely do but I won't talk to him about your plan of killing Khushi Singh Raizada"

"Please be careful. Arvind should never get to know about this"

"Why are you scared? If the girl is your enemy, Arvind sir also would like to clear her from your path"

"No... he won't... this is my personal issue... don't get Arvind into it"

"Ok... I will call you after finishing the task"

"Ok, thank you"

William disconnected the call, looking at Arvind.

"Sent the recorded file to mine and Arnav's phone," Arvind said.

"Done"

William sent the file to Arvind and also to Arnav without wasting time.