24 Situational prisoner

Part 24 Situational prisoner

Anup and Sapna entered the room and got stuck seeing Neerav laying on Laila.

"Lailaaaaa" Sapna screamed.

Laila pushed Neerav and clutched the towel that she had been wrapping up her body as it got loosened.

"Mom..." She cried.

Taking a quilt from the bed, she covered herself. She rushed to Sapna and leaned on her shoulder. She started crying badly.

"What happened beta? " Sapna asked looking at Neerav.

"He tried to misbehave with me. He is drunk" she screamed.

They saw the alcohol bottle lying on the floor. They frowned at him loathful.

"No uncle... She misunderstood me... I did nothing..." Neerav tried to handle them.

"You are lying... We saw what you have done... You were laying on her. Will you say no?" Anup sneered

"No uncle, she was the one who fell on me..." Neerav told them the truth.

"How dare you blame my daughter...!" Anup scoffed.

"No uncle I don't blame her. She fell on me because her leg twisted..."

People who were standing in the corridor heard the noise. They peeped inside the room to know what was happening there. Ratna's cousin was also one among them. she was shocked, understanding the situation.

"How dare you touch my daughter, you bloody drunkard?" Anup offended him.

"No uncle... trust me... I have not drunk..." Neerav said feeling ashamed as people were looking at him.

"You are stinking... and telling, you have not drunk... what do you think of us? Do you think we are dumb?" Spana asked furiously.

"Aunty, please try to understand me... she misunderstood me..." Neerav said the truth again.

Ratna"s cousin ran from the place searching for Ratna to tell her the matter. She saw Ratna was doing marriage preparations near the stage. Arvind was also standing with her joyfully. She rushed to them and said what she witnessed a few minutes ago in the guest room. Their expressions became horrific. Without any delay, they started running towards the guest room.

Arnav frowned with confusion, seeing them running like that. He also followed them to know the reason for their horrible expression.

Ratna and Arvind got struck at the entrance of the guest room. Laila was wrapping herself with a bedsheet who was crying bitterly, leaning on Sapna's shoulder. Her hair looked messed.

Neerav felt shameful to stand in front of his parents, in the worst situation. Arnav also understood the situation through the scene in front of his eyes.

"Come Ratnaji... see, what your son has done... he has ruined my daughter's life..." Sapna hit her head crying.

Arvind looked at Neerav furiously.

"I thought your family is the reputed one. I thought my daughter will be safe here. But I was wrong. I have never seen such cheapest guy like your son..." She said glaring at Neerav.

"Mom trust me... I had done nothing... she misunderstood me..."

"Stop lying... he is drunk... look at their " Anup pointed at the alcohol bottle that was lying on the floor.

"What are you doing in this room?" Sapna questioned him.

"I came with my friend who wanted to be resting... " Neerav said.

"This is your house... You have a huge room for yourself... then why did you come here? You should have gone with your friend to your room instead of coming to the guest room..." Sapna tried to trap him.