46 What's the matter?

Part 46 What's the matter?

Laila could not tolerate what she was told to do. She was bubbling in anger.

"How dare this Neerav is? What does he think of me? Is he thinking am I a sweeper? I will make him pay for this. It seems I can't be here anymore. These people are crossing their limits. But before leaving this house, I will teach them a lesson that will make them repent for their life" Laila taken a vow.

She called Anup. He attended the call.

"Dad... I'm done with Raizadas... I won't be here anymore" she sneered.

"What happed beta?" he panicked.

"do you know what I did today?" she choked.

"What?"

"They asked me to help Ratna with a bedpan." She said gritting her teeth.

"Whaaaaat? Why did you do that? You should have thrown it on her face and come out of RM" he said wrathfully.

"I just can't... Khushi captured my video of spilling coconut oil on the floor. She is blackmailing me with the video, Dad"

"What do you want me to do?"

"She is going to London with Arnav tonight. She should not come back to India. I don't know what will you do. She has to die, Dad"

"Done... even her ashes will not reach India."

"And, when she dies on the UK land, Neerav should be punished in India"

"Mmm"

"And, Raizadas too"

"Leave it on me. I will take care of them"

"Dad... I really mean it... I want them to repent for making my life hell. don't be careless..."

"Do you think I can be careless in the matter of your humiliation? More than you, I'm frustrated like hell. I will prove who I'm... mark my words... they won't be happy anymore. Their condition is going to turn upside down in a week. I won't leave the people who insulted my daughter"

"Thank you Dad"

She disconnected the call with the same frustration.

Anup called his friend who resided in the UK and put an obligation in front of him.

"I'm ready to give you money... no matter how much you want... I want you to finish her..." Anup said.

"Ok... how much will you give?" his friend William asked.

"I will deposit fifty thousand pounds as advance payment. I will give you the rest after you finished the work"

"Done... I will do it"

"I will send her a photo. Their event is going to take place in London this week. The end of the program should be the end of her life" Anup said.

"Ok, think I have finished it," William said.

"Thank you" Anup disconnected the call.

............

Arnav was sitting and observing Khushi who was packing their stuff to go to London.

"Khushi, are you going to wear salwar in London?" Arnav asked.

Khushi's hands stopped folding the clothing. She nodded yes plainly.

"Of course, you look good in Salwar but in London, it won't work"

"Why?" she asked lifting her brows.

"After all, it's London. They don't know our tradition"

"Let me make them know our tradition. Who knows, they may wish to wear this dress after seeing me" she said casually.