Chapter 1: First Day

Author: Just so you guys know I only know things from the anime of Mahouka and not everything.

*****

Miyuki POV:

Today is my first day of school at ANHS and I can't wait as this will be my first time going to school. I'm really excited as Yotsuba Maya (I don't know what she calls her) said I can go to school and enjoy my time. I don't know what she has planned though, she immediately decided to let me come to school here. I overheard a conversation of her on a phone call with someone and I was able to hear something about a white room being under maintenance. I'm not sure what that is about but it probably has nothing to do with me. Also communication to the outside world is forbidden in ANHS so even with her influence of power all she can do is at least visit me or have a phone call with me. Nothing else. I asked Onni-sama if he wanted to come but he declined. He did tell me that he would miss me and will be looking forward to see how I've grown. It made me upset a little but I still can't think about that.

Oh! The bus is here!

Kiyo POV:

As I got in the bus I saw 2 seats free next to a window. I sat down and looked out the window and saw the buildings and everything. After 3 years I won't be able to enjoy the view anymore so better make the most of it.

"Excuse me...Do you mind if I sit here?"

I looked to my left and see a girl with blue captivating eyes, shimmering. Long beautiful dark blue hair. With a beautiful smile I can tell she'll draw the attention of all males in the school.

Me: "Of course, I don't mind."

She looks at me for a few seconds, then seemingly snapping back into reality she nods and says thank you.

'His eyes are so empty and lifeless, I can't help but wonder why? It's like it's hiding something.' -Miyuki

Once she sits down I look back out the window and enjoy the scenery. I realised I should probably start a conversation, as I was about to an argument breaks out between a well built blonde guy and a lady. Seems blondie is refusing to give up his seat. I can't help but agree with his response about not having to give it up.

"Excuse me! Would any of you be willing to give up your seat?"

I look around and glance at the girl sitting next to me, seems she's troubled by this and the behaviour of that guy.

"Um, you can have mine's."

As she was about to put her hand up to give up her seat, a woman beats her to it and offers her seat.

"Thank you so much!"

As I was about to look back out the window, the girl next to me decides to start a conversation.

"I can't help but notice your wearing the same uniform as me, my name is Shiba Miyuki, I hope we get along."

Me: "Likewise, My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. No offence but can I call you Miyuki, seems a bit weird calling you Shiba."

Miyuki: [shocked] "Oh, well [smiles] it's no problem at all if I can call you Kiyotaka."

Me: "Sure I don't mind, by the way which class are you in? I'm in D"

Miyuki: "Really! So am I."

After that we had a little chit chat, getting to know each other. She was homeschooled she told me and I said it was the same for me. Though it's weird to call that place my home, but I was born there and stayed there my entire life so it does make sense.