Chapter 7: Important to Me

I'm currently in the special annex where Sudo's fight took place with Class C. However, I'm not alone. I'm with Miyuki and Horikita. My original goal was to bring Horikita only to test her but Miyuki saw us heading here and decided to join. I couldn't let that cute smile of hers turn into a frown. But this way I could also test Miyuki, even though it wasn't my goal.

Me: "It's hot here."

Horikita: "Heat like this makes it hard to think rationally."

Miyuki: "And with Sudo's anger issues—"

Me: "-It makes it the perfect location to set a trap for Sudō, I guess. Well? Think you can come up with a good plan?"

Horikita: "I'm thinking about it. Sakura-san's testimony allowed us to delay the hearing. If we could only find something more decisive"

Me: "Speaking of which, I notice there aren't any security cameras."

Horikita: "That's true. If there had been a camera, that would provide definitive proof."

Me: "Yeah"

I look towards Miyuki and see her eyes widening. Seems like she's thought of something.

Horikita: "Of course, if there had been cameras here, things never would have come to this in the first place—"

She stops immediately. Seems like she finally thought of the plan as well. With her own statement helping her.

Me: "What's wrong?"

Miyuki: "I think we're thinking of the same thing Horikita-san. I have the points to pay for it."

Horikita: "I see. Then let's get to work."

Miyuki nods the glances at me then starts walking with Horikita. She's probably confused in how I didn't think of this.

Time Skip Classroom:

I enter the classroom and I see Sakura sitting down looking a little nervous and scared.

Me: "Sakura?"

She looked a little shocked to hear my voice, but then look up at me.

Sakura: "Y-Yes?"

Me: "Morning."

Sakura: "Oh, um. Morning."

She looked away and sighed. I know she can be shy but this is a little too much.

(Ahh. I hate this scene, Kiyo being nice to Sakura I mean sorry for those who love Sakura but she's honestly pitiful.)

Me: "What's wrong?"

Sakura: "Huh?"

Me: "You won't have to testify today. There's no need to be so tense, is there?"

Sakura: "R-Right..."

Me: "We might be able to save Sudō and everyone in the class. You're the one who made that possible."

Sakura: "Eh?"

She looked at me once again. Something is troubling her.

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji: " If you ever need help, I'll be there for you."

Airi Sakura: "Thank you"

I pass her seat and sit down, Sakura then starts talking again.

Sakura: "Um, there's been something on my mind. It might not be something I should talk to you about, but-"

I receive a message on my phone from Kushida cutting off Sakura.

Me: "Sorry, Sakura. I'd be happy to hear you out later if that's okay."

Sakura: "Sure."

Time Skip Special Annex:

Right now I'm waiting at the top of the stairs for the Class C students that Kushida asked to come. I asked Miyuki not to join us, she was upset but I told her to trust me. If Miyuki joined us and the the mastermind was told of this whole situation who foiled their plans they would mention her name. I couldn't care less about Horikita but I didn't want Miyuki to have a target on her back.

(Bla bla we know what happens with the whole fake camera scene so we can skip it.)

I'm walking over to Miyuki with a box in my hand filled with the fake cameras. When she notices me she pouts at me and looks away. Cute. I set down the box and look at Miyuki. She glanced at me then looked away again. Guess she's angry. Sigh. I sit down next to her and started to explain.

Me: "Miyuki. I'm sorry I know your angry but I did it for a good reason. It was to protect you."

Miyuki: "Hmmm?"

She looked at me signalling me to go on.

Me: "I was right. There was a person ordering those guys to file the complaint. If he found out you were another person who foiled his plan then you would've had a target on you back. I couldn't let that happen to you."

Miyuki: "Y-you did that for me."

She looks at me shocked.

Me: "Yes I did. [Kiyo brushed her her with his right hand] you mean a lot to me so I couldn't let anything happen to you."

We were looking into each others eyes and I could see hers glowing with happiness and something more. It felt like time stop, feeling a weird urge to-

*Ring Ring*

*Ring Ring*

I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone was calling me. So was Miyuki. She started going red then looked at the ground.

Miyuki: "Ah, um I think you should a-answer that."

Me: "Hm? Yeah your right sorry."

I look to see who called me and it was Sakura.

Me: "Hello—"

Airi Sakura: [Terrified] "Ayanokōji-kun-"

She sounded scared. The call immediately ends, I can easily tell she's in danger.

Summary:

There's no point in writing what's next since we all know what's to expect and it's not even important really. So forgive me for being a little lazy.

Instead of Ichinose getting the authorities it's Miyuki.

After helping Sakura, Miyuki tells Kiyo that she figured out Kiyo was manipulating Horikita to come up with the plan.

Horikita confronts Kiyo and he says don't pry into my life. That's all.

That's it for this part of the story. Hopefully you liked the romantic scene. I'm not very good at romance but I liked what I did. Bye!!

960 Words.