Chapter 2: S System

It's been a week since school started and everything's been going great. I've been hanging out with Miyuki and Hirata and some girls. It's been fun and I'm really enjoying it. I never guessed having friends meant doing this. I still feel bad for Hirata as he can't get close to any of our male classmates.

The only reason I've been able to make friends this easily is because of Miyuki. I'm grateful to her for inviting me to come or it would've been difficult to make friends. By far I can tell Miyuki is the person I'm closest to as she's the first I've spoken to and most.

We are right now eating lunch in the cafeteria, but I noticed Hirata looking a bit glum.

Me: "Is there something wrong Hirata?"

Of course I already knew what the problem is.

Hirata: "Well... it's just that I've tried to warn our classmates that we might not get the same amount of points next month... but sadly they're not listening."

Karuizawa: "It's really there fault for not listening."

Miyuki: "It's true, but I wish they would heed our warnings."

That's true. It's mostly been the three idiots, Ike, Sudo and Yamauchi. Whatever we say to them, it goes in one ear and comes out the next.

Matsushita: "Sensei didn't tell us what our points are based on so it's possible we're just being paranoid."

Matsushita Chiaki. Seems like she's more smarter than she lets on.

Satou: "Yeah, yeah, but we'll just have to wait and see."

Me: "That's not entirely true."

Hirata: "Huh, what do you mean Ayanokouji?"

Me: "Well there is a possibility it could be based on our behaviour."

Miyuki: "Yeah I think your right, but how would Sensei know who's behaving and who isn't. I mean she just teaches the lesson and doesn't care about what everyone does in class."

She's right. Miyuki is definitely smart and she could prove to be most useful.

Me: "That's true, unless there's cameras in the class."

Everyone: "Huh?!"

Shinohara: "I haven't seen any though."

Me: "That's because they're hidden."

They might get angry at me for not telling them sooner so I should make it look like I just found out to prevent them from hating me. I'm honestly interested to see what they do with this information.

Me: "I mean, today when I entered class, out of the corner of my eye I could see something weird in the corner of the classroom. I looked closer and saw what to be a hidden camera."

Hirata: "So your saying they're watching us?"

Miyuki: "Yes that most likely makes the most sense. I mean this is a school for elites so no way they'd just let us sit around and not pay attention in class."

Karuizawa: "Y-you really think so?"

Me: "I think we should carry on eating and tell the class about this later."

I already knew the answer from our classmates and it's that they'll just ignore it. But if they're smart enough they'd at least pay more attention in class.

Time Skip After Class:

Right now I'm listening to Hirata trying to persuade the class to pay attention during lessons but sadly it's failing miserably. Koenji just ignored him and left but my seat mate is in deep thought. She has a superiority aura around her. She probably thinks she's above everyone else. I heard she rejected Kushida a few times in being her friend. Guess she wants to be a loner.