Chapter 5: Love Expert

A/N: Option 1 was most chosen by you guys for me to write chapters about the trial.

Me: [Yawn]

I see the elevator door open but what's grabbing my attention is Horikita with Kushida in it.

Horikita: "Getting in or not?"

Me: "I am. I will be getting in."

I enter the elevator and see Kushida move back a little. Seems she's scared of me and with me just being here it may be crack her composure a little.

Kushida: " M-Morning, Ayanokōji-kun! You've got a little bedhead going on in the b-back."

Seriously. I internally sighed. This was supposed to be the girl fooling students with her act.

Me: "Natural hair is in fashion these days."

I could feel the suspicious gaze of Horikita, I turn to her and she narrows her, but then turns around. She must've caught on with Kushida's stuttering.

Kushida: [Giggling] "You're so funny, Ayanokōji-kun! Maybe I'll try out natural hair, too!"

I'm kind of curious how these two are together right now.

Me: [Whispering] "I'm surprised to see you and Kushida together."

Horikita: "She was waiting for me outside my door."

Kushida really is obsessed with Horkita. I wonder what's the secret Kushida doesn't want everyone to know? The lift door opens and Horikita starts sprinting towards school leaving us behind. No surprise there.

Kushida: "Aww! I was really hoping we could walk to school together."

Ichinose: "Morning, Kushida-san!"

Kushida: "Huh? Ah! Ichinose-san."

Ichinose then looks at me.

Ichinose: "Kushida-san, is this your boyfriend?"

Kushida: [Giggling] "Of course not!"

Ichinose: "Really, I was sure ..."

Kushida: "Nope! Nope!"

That probably is how she really feels.

Ichinose: "That reminds me ... did you guys get your points today?"

Kushida: "Huh?"

Right now we're all sitting down now asking Sensei why we never got our points. I'm confused myself as the class has been behaving all month.

Chabs: "There's been a bit of an issue. The provision of points to freshmen has been delayed."

Ike: "Are you kidding?"

Yamauchi: "Do we get some kind of compensation for the school screwing up?"

Chabs: "There's nothing that I can do. The moment the problem is resolved, the points will be distributed. Assuming you still have points by then."

I sighed, great I could've really used those points.

It's now after school and Miyuki asked if I wanted to walk back with her to the dorms since everyone else is going for a bit of window shopping and she doesn't want to.

Me: "Sure, but do you mind waiting because Ichinose called me out to the school backyard."

Miyuki: "I don't mind."

'Wait... school backyard. Isn't that where most people go to confess to whoever they call out. No wait Kiyotaka has never really met Ichinose and talked to her as much as me at least, so I'm probably reading into this too much.' -Miyuki.