Chapter 4: Midterms

Just to let you guys know if you didn't but anything in between these: [ ] :Are third person.

*****

The Midterms are coming up in a couple of days and I remember walking by the library seeing Sudo, Ike and Yamauchi studying with Horikita and to my surprise Kushida. Seems Hrikita did the most logical thing she could and ask Kushida for help. I bet that took a big hit to her pride, asking help from one she rejected many times. What's more surprising is Kushida accepting to help, never expected to meet a person this kind. It's as if it's an act. I'm not sure.

That doesn't matter right now as I'm going to ask Miyuki to accompany to lunch for some help. With her social standing being high in class and with the class boys being perverts, they would easily listen to her. Luckily we're also good friends with Hirata and Karuizawa so with their support everything should go as planned.

I made my way over to Miyuki who is talking with a few girls. Sigh. They're going to misinterpret this, I can only bet. I read about this using internet-chan. Woman are hard to understand, something even the white room couldn't teach me.

Me: "Miyuki? Do you mind accompanying me to lunch, just the 2 of us."

Miyuki: "Huh? Sure I don't mind."

She gave me a big smile that could melt any boy's heart. But then she starts go a little red and uncomfortable. I could see the girls giggling a little.

Onodera: "Go on Miyuki. Your dates~ waiting for you."

This is what internet-chan warned me about, woman taking things to seriously.

Miyuki: "I-I don't think it's a date just a normal lunch with a friend."

She then looked at me for confirmation. I nodded and she nodded back but looked a little disappointed. I chose not to dote on it now as I need her help. We then proceeded to head to the cafeteria and got our food.

Me: "Okay let's wait here.... Now follow me."

We waited and then saw our target.

Miyuki: "What are we doing Kiyotaka?"

Me: "You'll see."

We walk and sit down next to the lone senpai with a free meal. I sat next to him while Miyuki sat opposite.

Me: "Excuse me. You're an upperclassman, right?"

Upperclassman: "Yeah?"

Me: "I'm Ayanokōji from Class 1-D. She's from the same class. You're in D, too, right?"

Upperclassman: "Yeah"

Out of the corner on my eye I see Miyuki looking at the senpai's food then back at us.

Me: "The free stuff must taste pretty bad, huh?"

Upperclassman: "What do you want?"

Me: "I want to consult with you about something. Of course, I'll make it worth your while."

Upperclassman: "Consult?"

Me: "Do you have the questions from your first midterm two years ago?"

Upperclassman: "Huh?"

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji: "I want you to give them to me."

Upperclassman: "Ugh. Why are you coming to me about this?"

Me: "Why else? Those low in points would be more likely to make a trade. And I saw you eating that foul-looking wild vegetable lunch set."

Upperclassman: "How much will you pay?"