2.

Her.

Today is a very important day - Leo and I are going to voice out new characters of a Disney cartoon, being main characters' voices in English, Italian and Spanish: love story of two heirs to the throne, families of which are in war; it is mix of adventure, love, comedy, family cartoon. Neither of us has ever done such things and we weren't sure whether we want to take up the project, considering that we have enough of things in motion, but once Max, Angie, Ari and triplets learnt about that, their excitement and joy were something we couldn't say no to. In addition to that, we have photoshoot together, so that's on the do to list too.

"My precious prince and princess."- cooed Leo cutely, smiling beautifully while gently applying lotion on my big, round belly. 

We finished doing our routines and went to get dressed, having around an hour for that as we want to look after quadruplets as soon as they wake up and Max tends to be up by that time most of the time.

I did my makeup and hair glamorously and neatly, picking a beautiful Saint Laurent dress that I have not worn yet. Once I picked comfy, yet gorgeous heels, I sprayed my perfume on my neck, leaving my beloved pieces of jewellery on. 

I turned around, smiling as flowy dress followed my motions, and blushed, seeing my beloved man gaze at me adoringly, looking as handsome as ever

"You keep getting more and more stunning as days pass by, angel. I cannot put into words how much you are glowing and how dazzling you are."- stated warmly Leonardo, approaching me until wrapping me in his perfect teddy-bear hug.

"I am indescribably grateful for you, Cami."- said affectionately my beloved man and I blinked away tears, nuzzling into his strapping chest. 

"Don't cry, il mio amato tesoro. You have such beautiful makeup on."- soothed Leonardo tenderly, wiping away my tears gently. 

"It is just you say such things always in such heartwarming, comforting way, reminding me my value and importance for you and now with my hormones all over the place it is extra emotional, precious and touching."- I responded softly with a smile, unable to stop the tears. 

At times you just need to hear that someone is thankful for you, that someone loves you, sees you as someone so beautiful and priceless. He is exactly my source of comfort and strength, that's all I can say. 

Leo kissed me adoringly as my arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer. Our lips caressed affectionately while happy smiled formed on our faces, signifying our genuine joy and completeness. 

Once we were ready, we went to our little boy since quadruplets are asleep yet. 

"Buongiorno, tesoro."- we spoke warmly, entering his room.

"Buongiorno, mamma e papà."- murmured sadly Maximiliano, hugging his plush Ferrari toy. 

"How are you, amico?"- asked in worry Leonardo, both of us sitting down next our boy on his bed.