49.

Nicolas's P.O.V.

That specific, heartwarming feeling of knowing that you are waking up with the person you love by your side - I am crazy about it. 

I smiled as my fingers gently tucked a wavy strand of her silken hair off her tiny cheek, my heart full of the most magical sensations as it admired every little detail about my soulmate.

The warm sunlight compliments her tan, luminous, sleek skin. Her long, velvety, shiny hair pools on the pillow, reminding me much about an ocean of gold. Tender sunbeams highlight the defined, proportional, angelic features of her comely face. The longest, the thickest, natural lashes and perfectly shaped brows - the sole memory of how they frame her deep, loving, compelling, pale green eyes is enough for my heart to burst. 

That heavenly memory of her cherry-red, plump, pillowy lips on mine...Dio, I have never thought that a kiss could be so dear to my heart. She always tastes like sweet mint - a flavour that I am bound to crave for the rest of my life.

My white T-shirt is too large for her miniature figure, the fabric reaches just an inch above her knees and the seemingly short sleeves stop near her elbows, yet, somehow, it fits her way better than it could ever fit me. My fragrance is all over my T-shirt and now, after just 1 night in it and my arms, all I can smell is the most delightful concoction of our scent: my odour of bergamot, sandalwood and peppermint fused with the gentle, sweet smell of jasmine with hints of vanilla that I am so helplessly in love with.

My smile brightened on its own once my love scooted closer to me, her trim, little arms tightening around my torso, gently keeping us closer. 

I pulled the covers higher and ever so lightly leaned down to kiss her temple, unable to stop my heart from racing as Tini murmured my name, snuggling into me winsomely. 

I have no idea what we will do today, but I definitely know that I won't mind it if we stay like this.

My hand delicately laid on the back of her pretty head and I caressed it fondly with my thumb, keeping my arm wrapped around her slender waist, simply happy in the moment that I will always adore and want to replay for the rest of my life.

Tini's P.O.V.

Just for a moment, it seemed like I was awake. 

But then he began kissing my forehead and caressing the back of my head, all while keeping me warmest, the most loved and the safest in his embrace.

I simply cannot bring myself to even open my eyes. 

I tenderly nuzzled my cheek into his arm, my heart the happiest once the most doting kiss was laid on my forehead, making me feel like I could do this forever.

My pale green eyes slowly fluttered open, meeting with the most enchanting pair of honey-brown eyes that are already gazing at me, being the reason why my cheeks turned pink.

"Good morning, mio biscottino."- I spoke gently, blushing as my beloved young man pulled me closer, his smile so sweet and loving. 

"Good morning, anima mia."- replied Nic, his velvety voice laced with raspiness and richness, and leaned in delicately, softly pressing his lips on mine, having no mercy on my heart.

My small hands laid on his neck, every part of me tingling at the sensation that is out of this world. His pink, soft lips moved against mine so lovingly, taking their time, making me feel like the most precious thing to his golden heart and like this is the moment that he wants to last until the end of times.

Our lips parted for the briskest moment and he smiled at me, taking me in as if I were a masterpiece, and I glanced down, feeling a blush creep upon my cheeks.