10.

Martina's P.O.V.

Back from Norway, back home and back to school, which I missed actually.

Nice, hot, exfoliating shower and clean, looked after hair. I did my regiment, remembering that I have a couple of appointments at my mamma's salon: laser hair removed, deep facial cleansing and exfoliating, treatment for shine and health of my light blonde hair; I got manicure and pedicure 2 days ago, so there is no need for those yet. I also have ballroom dancing class today.

"I am one busy lady today."- I murmured happily, contentedly examining my appearance in the mirror of my bathroom, loving my new, light blue, lacy set.

I waltzed to my glam room and settled at my vanity, opening the drawer that contains products, which I use for daily makeup.

Honestly? Being fortunate to have the most luxurious and the finest brands, I am fond of only 1 lavish, perfect and beyond amazing brand - Raro. It is never about it being my mamma's incredible creation, me and my sisters having it as our legacy or it being my family's business. It is simply about the quality, feeling on skin, scent, cruelty-free, vegan, inclusivity, comfort, colours and products.

I applied primer and moved onto foundation, adding a bit of bronzer and blush to colour my skin that got a tiny bit paler due to windy, snowy Norway. I added gorgeous highlighter on my cheekbones and the tip of my nose, taking brow gel and brush next to simply fix my nicely shaped brows in place. I curled my lashes, adding mascara, and took clear lipgloss with sparkles, smiling as coconut scent lightened up my cheery mood. As to my hair, I have 2 active hobbies today and P.E. at school, so something neat and classy was my go to.

I got dressed in school uniform, making it cute by adding dainty jewellery and warm, beautiful Prada sweater on top of a shirt. My tights are adorable too. Stylish, comfy Prada ankle boots and suitable backpack, which I filled with necessary items last night not to forget anything.

"Tini, Tini, Tini."- chirped winsomely my little cuties, making me giggle.

"My sweet princesses."- I replied happily, returning Sofi's, Angie's and Ari's hugs, seeing them all dressed and set for the day.

"Look what mamma did!"- said joyfully my baby sisters, showing me their curls and beyond stunningly styled hair, causing my smile to brighten.

People, especially females, say that we are just lucky to have mamma, who is divine makeup artists, hairstylist, cosmetologist and dermatologist. We are, we have never ever denied it. Mamma is the best and we are beyond proud to have such brilliant, intelligent, prosperous, influential, slim, flawlessly-maintained, breathtaking mamma, who teaches us so much about how to look after ourselves.

We hung out together, chatting pleasantly, while I packed my bag for dancing class. Once I was ready, we went downstairs, smiling as papà hugged us as soon as we entered the dinning room, kissing our cheeks, smiling so happily and cutely.

"Where are boys?"- I wondered, seeing that it is just us.

"Your mamma has a very important event, you know that, and since your brothers have a brief meeting within their classes, she drove them to school along. I will take you to school, le mie piccole farfalle, and when you will be wrapping up, just text me and I will see if I will pick you up or guards will drive you."- replied in care papà, keeping an eye on quadruplets, who are eating oatmeal with honey and berries.

"Oh, does she have time after it? I need to ask her something urgently."- I asked hopefully, enjoying healthy and sinfully delicious breakfast.

"You know that we always have time for you."- stated papà, drinking tea with lemon, smiling lovingly at us, and we grinned delightedly, indeed knowing and treasuring that.