17. We Could...Kiss?

-Travis' Pov-

I was quite literally saved by time, Sal could have found out about my father. And father would kill me if anyone found out, quite literally too. But I wouldn't have to worry about any interrogation right now. I was driving and Sal knew not to bother me while driving because that could be dangerous. Especially since he probably already realized that asking anymore questions would push me and I might crash.

I stole a glance at Sal before putting my eyes back on the road. He was staring out the window resting his head on his hand. He looked really pretty like that, even if it was so dark I could barely see him. Another thing, I had actually talked today, something about Sal made me feel comfortable enough to try and talk. It wasn't much but I still tried, and of course there were times when absolutely nothing would come out of my mouth no matter how hard I tried. But what matters most is that I still talked.

"Travis." Sal asked, it startled me but I couldn't look away from the road, so I would just have to act like I was so focused that I couldn't hear it. "Travis" Sal said again, I glanced at him quickly before having to look away again because he was already staring back at me. Up ahead there was a light, it was about to turn red. this meant that I would have to pay attention to Sal. I mean, I could just run it? "I know you heard me Travis, you looked at me." Shit! "I want to say something to you, we'll talk at the red light." Well there goes my only plan. As the light got closer I slowed down and came to a stop. I kept my eyes fixated in front of me because honestly, even if he has his mask on, I don't want to face him.

Sal put his hand up to my chin and I flinched, he backed away before putting it back to my chin. He grabbed it and pulled me to face him. I glanced at the light to see that it was still red, slow ass light. "Travis." Sal used his other hand and put it on the bottom of his mask as if he was going to lift it up. I looked back at the light and saw it finally turn green. I pushed Sals hand away and started to drive again. FUCKING SAVED ONCE AGAIN. But why would he take his mask off?

I'm not sure what Sal did the rest of the ride since I didn't look at him once. I pulled into the apartments and waited for Sal to get out. "Bye" Sal said. I had a sudden urge to do something. I grabbed Sals arm and pulled him back, his eyes stared into mine. "I-is something wrong?" Sal stuttered? Why though? I didn't know what to do next, I hadn't planned out what I would do after I grabbed his arm, it was just like I had a gut feeling that I should, like maybe something bad would happen if I didn't. "Travis?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Sal calling my name, apparently I had been staring to long. I got a good look at Sal, he looked really pretty, I don't know why but I feel nervous and my face is getting hot. I needed to say something though. "N-Nevermi-ind, s-sorry" I let go of Sals arm, he seemed to be disappointed but I couldn't tell behind his mask, why would he even be disappointed in the first place? Sal shut the door and I watched him walk to his apartment. Once I saw he was in the building I backed out and went home. I checked the time and saw how late I was. It was 4:21, I was supposed to be home by 4! And it would take me about 10 minutes. Fuck I'm so dead.

I was nervous my whole drive home, a part of me wished I had stayed with Sal, but then again, he is the reason I would be late... I pulled into my driveway and got out of the car as quietly as possible. The house lights were on so I was definitely dead. I fished my keys out of my pockets and put them into the keyhole. When I walked in I saw my father on the couch, he was glaring at me. "Travis." I nodded my head, I felt like crying, but I knew I couldn't, he would be mad. "Where the fuck were you" my father walked up to me. I looked up at him, he was definitely mad.

"I'll ask again, where the fuck were you"

-Sals pov-

I grabbed Travis' face to make him look at me, I wanted to kiss him. I don't know how well he would take it but I wanted to do it, I couldn't keep it in. When I realized I had liked him, I've been wanting to do this, but I've been too scared. I don't want to be scared anymore. And since he wouldn't answer me, this was the perfect chance, he could answer me and I would get something off of my chest that I've been wanting to do for a while. I began to take off my mask but Travis moved his head from my hand and started driving. I fucking hate red lights. The rest of the ride was quiet, I looked to him every once and awhile trying to see what he was doing. This wasn't fair, how come Larry got to kiss travis? Why not me?

-Timeskip-

When I was getting out of the car, I felt a hand grab me back. I turned to face travis, we were making eye contact and our faces were pretty close. Travis didn't say anything though, he just stared. Once again, this was the perfect opportunity to kiss him. But I was getting impatient. "Travis?" I asked, he jumped a little so I'm assuming he wasn't paying attention to what he was doing. He let go of my arm and said something along the lines of an apology, i don't know, I was too disappointed to pay attention. I closed the door and walked into my apartments.

Even though Larry and Travis were both high, I still couldn't help but feel jealous. I was mad at Larry, I would talk to him tomorrow if he wasn't busy. I don't want to seem mad though, he might figure out I like Travis and try to do something.

Once I was in my room, I took off my prosthetic and took out my glass eye. I really wanted to kiss Travis. Speaking of, did he get home safe?

A/N: HAH, I LEFT YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER FOR TRAVIS GETTING HOME. I'll probably include it in next chapter though!