27. [REDACTED]

TW: DRUG USE, OVERDOSE

Larry
Sallyface, please don't come to the treehouse. I want to be alone, I promise you that I will be okay.
Read 5:44 AM

____________________________

Change. It's a stupid concept. Why should things have to change. Everything would be better if it just stayed the same.

Sal liked it when Travis hated him.

Change.

Sal was scared when Travis and him became friends.

Change.

Sal loved Travis. Travis loved Sal. Neither of them had a clue until———

Change.

Sal pushed Travis away

Change.

——— Sal kissed Travis

Change.

Silence became unbearable.

Change.

Larry talks to [REDACTED]

Change.

____________________________

-Sals pov-

I looked at my phone, my breathing had slowed down. I wanted to go check on Larry but he said not to and I respect his wishes but...

Fuck nevermind. This is what matters right now. I've been typing for the longest time. Or atleast, that's what Trav- or um... whoever this was could see. I wasn't typing, I just didn't know what to say...

Where was travis?? Who am I talking to? Ugh fuck I'll just send what I have typed out.

I waited. And waited. I shifted in the couch, I was now on my back with my phone against my stomach. I felt a buzz and picked my phone back up, lifting my self up a bit to rest on the arm of the couch.

I finally got a response. I waited before reading it so I wouldn't seem desperate. After about 2 minutes, I opened the message.

I read over it a few times. I long paragraph... and the person who was pretending to be Travis was....

-Larry's pov-
-4:55 AM-

I put my phone down, I texted Sal some weird shit, I'm not sure what exactly I said but I did apologize. Everything was too fuzzy for me to remember...

"You alright Larry?" [REDACTED] asked. They were across the treehouse, holding a blunt, surrounded by a few other stuff. I didn't respond, I just stared at them blankly. This seemed to worry them. I like that about them, they always seem like they couldn't give 2 shits but would really do anything to help those around them...

"Larry?" They asked again. I had a horrible headache and everything felt weird. I felt like throwing up. "Mm" I responded. "C'mere larry, you don't look too good, I wanna make sure your ok.." they said, motioning towards them. I think they had put the blunt down but everything was so blurry, it was hard to tell. "Fuck can you walk?" They asked, sounding more worried than before. I couldn't really understand them...