3. Genevieve

I am currently rushing across campus, shoving a bunch of hand-drawn pictures into my purse. I had just finished my shift at the daycare and the bus was delayed so now I'm delayed. I wouldn't normally be rushing but we have a guest speaker coming into a class and he's a doctor at the children's hospital. I weave my way through the students and sorry a quick sorry. Thank god I decided to wear Vans instead of boots today. I hate any type of workout, I thank my parents for my body.

I make it to class just in time and slide into an empty chair at the back, I see Imogen looking around the and she spots me, she shakes her head and I give her a wave as I strip off my coat and grab my laptop, she waves her phone up and I nod.

My phone buzzes and I grab it from my coat pocket, I had missed calls from Imogen and texts.

Imogen- glad you could make it.
Me- shut up. A couple of kids threw up and I wanted to stay and clean up.
Imogen- ummm ew.
Me- It's cold season.
Imogen- it's also the midterm season, how are you only running on four hours of sleep?
Me- my water bottle is either filled with cherry cola or coffee :)

She doesn't have time to answer back because our professor started talking, I lean forward on my elbow and place my chin in my palm as our prof introduces us to the doctor standing beside her. I was excited to hear him speak but like the rest of the auditorium, we were losing interest. I was writing down notes for another class when I suddenly hear a loud whistle.

Not many people are sitting at the very back with me so I look around, "door beef girl," a voice whispers, I immediately turn in my seat to the back doorway.

"What are you doing?" I whisper yell to Spencer, he was on his hands and knees as I think that's Sebastian holding open the door.

"I can see you falling asleep, come on. We're getting lunch," Spencer smiles. My mouth drops and I glance over the auditorium.

"Cindy, let's go," That was Sebastian now. I sigh and immediately close my laptop and slowly pack up. I slowly make my way out and I was pulled out of the room and the door was shut gently.

"Is this how we're meeting now Spencer? You kidnapping me?" I ask him.

"We aren't kidnapping if you were falling asleep," Spencer smiles over his shoulder as I follow him out of the building.

"I was not falling asleep," I sigh buttoning up my coat.

"You certainly were falling asleep Cindy," Sebastian says, I glance over at him, he was towering over me, hands in his pockets. I quickly look down at him. Jeans, a white t-shirt, and a flannel seemed to be his go-to outfit, like Dylan O'Brien's character in Teen Wolf. In conclusion, it was hot.

"Anyways, I'm starving let's go," Spencer says opening the door. I follow him outside and the fall wind greets me blowing my hair off my shoulders.

"When are you not?" Sebastian says walking beside me as Spencer slows his steps, falling beside me as well. I grab my phone and text, Imogen, she's going to have a field day about this, about how I'm standing in between the so-called Rebel Socialites of our school.

"I'm not even hungry," I say fiddling with my now cold fingers.

"It's lunchtime, everyone is hungry at lunchtime," Spencer scoffs.

"Not me," I roll my eyes. That's semi the truth, I'm hungry but not. I've always been like that.

"Well we're having pizza, Bash's sister was having a rough morning," Spencer shrugs.

"Bash?" I snicker looking up at Sebastian and meeting his eyes. His gaze slowly softens just the tiniest bit as he glances over my face, I clear my throat and he moves away from my face and down the rest of my body. I try not to shiver under his gaze, he's checking me out the same way I checked him out earlier in the building.