34. Sebastian - Epilogue

Seven years later.

"Are you sure Mr. Hale?" Romeo asks.

"It's Sebastian, and yes Romeo. Go home, or hang out with friends. I'm not going to make you work after an eight-hour flight from London," I tell my assistant. I hate being called Mr. Hale, especially when it's my workers and Romeo, Mr. Hale is dad and I'm not him, even after nearly seven years, I've made that known especially after he died.

"Are you sure your okay to drive home?" Romeo asks as we exit the airport with our luggage. The drive from the airport to home is long but I don't mind.

"I'm fine, go," I tell him, clapping him on the shoulder. Romeo nods and we part ways. He's ten years younger than me but he's great at what he does, especially since my last assistant just wanted in my pants. I'm throwing my stuff into my trunk and quickly sliding into the driver's seat, I ignore all the unread texts and head home. I'm exhausted, hungry, and I just want to see Genevieve. I was only gone a week but I still fucking miss her.

Thankfully I don't fall asleep behind the wheel and pull into the very familiar gravel road, I can see the Mediterranean house just up ahead and I smile. I'm quickly pulling into the spot beside Genevieve's car, I say a quick hello to the workers already out on the field and packaging and loading up.

The house is quiet when I enter which is odd to me, usually, everyone would be up already. The house isn't in total chaos mess so I know Genevieve had probably stayed up and cleaned up a bit last night. I leave my stuff by the front doors and slowly make my way upstairs. Down the hall, I see both doors open and I frown, I push on the ajar door of the master bedroom, the first thing I see is blonde wavy hair, I smile. Genevieve has a habit of sleeping on my side of the bed whenever I have business outside of town.

I set my keys, phone, and watch on the dresser and walk forward, I see now why the two doors past our room are open, our kids are laying in bed with Genevieve, asleep, or I think they're asleep.

Our five-year-old, Winona is wearing a paper crown with her ballet tutu laying on Genevieve's usual side of the bed, Jameson, who had just turned one is laying in the middle of the bed, Genevieve's hand on his stomach. I smile at my family, my perfect family. Something I didn't know I deserved until it happened.

I'm slowly kneeling down and rubbing Genevieve's shoulder, she hums and her eyes open, I smile as our eyes lock. "Hi," she says sleepily. She's fucking beautiful.

"Hi," I smile and kiss her cheek, the alarm on the nightstand beside me goes off and I reach over to turn it off. "Rough night?" I whisper.

"Super," she nods and turns around under our grey comforter. I palm her cheek and lean in to kiss her "welcome home," she whispers, I give her one more peck before pulling away.

"What happened?" I ask glancing over her to our kids before standing up and rounding the bed.

"He woke up like three hours ago, she had a nightmare and crawled into bed with me," Genevieve tells me. I undo my shoes slowly as I lift the grey comforter and take Winona's crown off, she's already shifting and I watch her rub her eyes as I lean down.

"Daddy?" She asks and I smile. She's the spitting image of her mother, minus her eye color. She's beautiful and I won't lie and say I did tear up when she was born.

"Hi Win," I smile at her as I slide into the bed, she flops into me and crawls onto my chest, I lay down and she lays on my chest, closing her eyes again, I turn my head and Genevieve is watching us propped up on her elbow, smiling.

"Did you see the guys out? Have they started?" She asks me softly stroking Jameson's cheek.

"Yeah, they're out there," I nod. Over the years, Genevieve's parents had wanted to sell their house on the winery because they had gotten too old for the upkeep, Genevieve didn't want that so we moved in when we got engaged and her grandparents are in the guest house just a bit behind us in their bungalow. It works out well because the kids love them and they are so helpful whenever we have to work.