30. Genevieve

I'm throwing on a thin cropped grey cardigan over my white cropped tank top, I'm also wearing a black denim skirt with my usual Doc Martens, it's thanksgiving weekend and I'm back at the winery, for once in maybe a decade I'm actually excited for thanksgiving dinner, it doesn't help that Sebastian is coming over. He was able to get out thanksgiving dinner with his family, he used the excuse that he needs a break, but he's having dinner with Penny, Rhett and Iris tomorrow back at the penthouse.

"Hey Gen!" Papa yells, "go get your favourite wine!"

"Yeah!" I yell out before leaving my room. I enter the kitchen and smile at the aroma surrounding us. "Smells good Nana," I say and kiss her cheek.

"Really?" She asks totally taken back. I laugh and nod.

"Yeah, smells delicious," I say truthfully. It's the first time I've never had to lie about the kitchen smelling so good to me and that I'm actually excited to eat, that's a new feeling to me and I'm soaking it all up because one day it might not happen again.

I'm exiting the house and heading over to the wine barn but a smile spreads across my face easily when Sebastian is approaching the house looking down at his phone, he's sporting dark jeans, a black collared shirt. Like magnets he looks up and my smile grows, I'm quick to jog over to him and he catches me with ease.

"You'd think it's been a few days since we've seen each other," he says holding me off the ground. It has been, with everything with his family and Hale Co, midterms, and my clinical, we've hardly seen each other expect for the FaceTime calls where he'd still eat with me.

"I'm about to go pick some wine, want to come?" I ask him once he's set me on my feet, I don't wait for his response because I'm already tugging him away.

"New skirt?" He asks his hand skimming my ass. I blush but don't look back as I unlock the double barn like doors.

"Maybe," I tease him. He's rightfully annoyed and slaps my ass. "Sebastian!" I laugh as I step in, he follows me. I look back at him and he's already smirking at me, I shake my head.

We've hardly had anytime to be intimate with each other, not since we found out his dad was sick, and you could cut the tension off with a good knife. I'm leading him down the row of wine bottles when he snags my wrist and pulls me into one of the stacks, "handsy," I muse as his lips connect with my neck.

"With you, always," He hums and I shiver against him. He squeezes my ass in both palms and I hum and pull his head up to kiss me. He walks us backwards until I hit the concrete wall "how much room do you have with that skirt?" He asks.

"Room?" I ask wiggling against him until his hand slips underneath my skirt.

"Yeah baby, room," he nods.

His knuckles skims me and my breath hitches "not enough room, I'm afraid."

"Pity," he mumbles before unbuttoning my skirt with his free hand, he pulls back a bit and I shimmy out of it. "So beautiful," he murmurs totally fascinated with my lower body, I blush. I watch him as he plays with my Calvin Klein underwear "I missed you," he says locking eyes with me.

I nod, "missed you too," I confess truthfully. "But I need you, desperately," I tell him unbuttoning his jeans. He smirks, he easily lowers his pants and boxers just enough to pull himself out, I never get enough of seeing him, he's a Greek god, with abs so defined and a V leading down to the most mouth watering cock ever. I'm salivating, literally.

Sebastian chuckles before gripping my hips and lifting me up, I squeal but wrap my arms around his neck. I hoist myself up and squeeze his neck as he teases me "Sebastian," I gasp.