35. Genevieve - Epilogue

"You look so sexy in this dress," Sebastian says coming up behind me and squeezing my hips. I hum and lean back into him.

"Haven't you had your fill?" I ask my husband as he blatantly rubs himself against my ass.

"With you? Never," he says kissing my neck. I can see him through the walk-in closet mirror, he lifts my dress and palms my ass. "So fucking beautiful," he murmurs "and so fucking mine," he says playing with my panties.

"Sebastian," I hum. He spins me around and quickly lifts me up, I smile and wrap my legs around him. He exits out of our closet and heads straight for the bed, he's quick to undo his pants before holding me in his lap.

I gasp, "Sebastian," I squeeze his shoulder, he lowers my head and placed my forehead on his. We're chasing each other's waves, holding each other tightly, not willing to let one another go. I shudder and fall against my husband both of us breathing heavily.

"Fuck me," Sebastian groans, I chuckle and pull back. He smiles up at me, he reaches up and cradles my cheek in his large palm, stroking my cheekbone before reaching up and pushing back my hair.

"You know I think it gets better every time," he tells me with a smirk, I roll my eyes at him adjusting myself on his lap. "Go clean up, I'll handle the kiddos," He says, pecking my lips. I return the gesture and smile, I can hear Winona talking to Jameson in his room. Sebastian tucks himself back into his pants, even though he'll most likely change his pants. He gives me one more kiss on the head before I walk into the bathroom.

I close the door behind me and wait for the bedroom door to open, telling me the coast is clear. I crouch down and reach underneath the sink, I pull out the box I had hidden and pull out the pregnancy tests. All six confirm I'm pregnant.

I didn't expect to get pregnant this early, but then again we weren't really trying not to get pregnant. Jameson is only one and a half, he'll be two by the time the baby arrives. I hear laughter from the hall and I quickly stash the box again and clean up, I'm out of our bedroom in five minutes and walking towards Winona's room.

Inside, both Winona and Sebastian are sitting at her little table playing tea party, Jameson is holding himself up by the table beside Sebastian but I watch him pick him up and set him on his lap.

"And how's the castle, Princess Winona?" Sebastian asks. I smile and lean on the doorframe.

I knew Sebastian had some reservations about becoming a dad, I saw it written all over his face when I told him I was pregnant, but I assured him we'd take it day by day and I'd be by him the entire time. Sebastian read a thousand baby books, set up her nursery, and the second the doctor handed Winona to him, I knew something changed in him. I could visibly see the love pouring out of him. It happened again with Jameson, Sebastian is the best dad and I know he'll spend the rest of his life proving that, not only to himself but to his father. My husband always wants to shove up a middle finger who doubted against him.

"And how is your castle, Prince Daddy?" Winona asks practically climbing the table to pour imaginary tea. I hold in my laugh at Prince daddy.

"Full of happiness, sunlight, and love," Sebastian responds. I watch them for a few minutes before Winona spots me.

"Mommy!" She smiles and waves me over, I know we have to leave but I walk towards her and take a seat. We play tea party for a bit before ushering ourselves out the door. We're heading over to Spencer's for a small get-together and pool party where the kids can play.

"How are you feeling?" Sebastian asks as we stand just outside our front door, Winona running to Sebastian's car. Sebastian clips my chin and strokes my cheekbone.